The most sought after year- the 73 was the first 2.0 ltr. great project car. I bought the car from the third owner and its never been hit, and still no rust. basically a rolling chasis- it has no motor and no tranny. I have many parts for the car not pictured...the roof, rear trunk lid, front trunk lid, gas tank w/cap and float, factory seats, european tail light assemblies, and because the car has a front beam (front end) from a 911sc it has beefier calipers, beefie rorors, beefier pads and, by definition,...short 5 lug pattern= fits 911 Fuchs alloys. The rear hats(rear rotors) haven't been drilled for short 5 and are still factory short 4 lug pattern=fits factory 914 2.0ltr alloys. The car has a factory 911sc steel spare rim-short5 lug pattern w/tire. This car deserves a good home. I really wish I didn't have to sell it...But, I'm moving and am forced to. Asking 1500.00 Or Best Offer. Remember ...this car is the one everyone wants----the 1973 is the first REAL 2.0 ltr ... SOLD AS IS AND MUST BE PICKED UP BY BUYER. ASKING $1,500.00 DOLLARS U.S. CURRENCY *Or Best Offer*

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article