Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sponsor item list
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
seanery
Did anyone keep track of what items were given away to whom?

I've had a couple folks ask. They are curious who got what. I also think it'll help give them more props which may equal more future donations.

thanks.
seanery
Does anyone know the answer?

If not, I know of one sponsor who said he won't do it next year.

puhleaze, someone say they have it.
rick 918-S
Sorry can't help with that... Maybe we can recreate it from the photos taken. I won the sway bar mounts.
JeffBowlsby
I can identify most if not all of the raffle parts recipients. Let me find my list and post it.

Anyone who was at the WCC 2004 will recall the extent to which each Sponsor was promoted, we made a special effort to recognize and promote each vendor at every opportunity we were all together.

The goodie bag had items for each participant from any Sponsor who provided materials for mass giveaways, and each vendor was verbally promoted in several different venues as a special feature.

The goodie bag had a brochure with each Sponsors logo indicated.

The event T-Shirt included the logo of each Sponsor...100 copies were distributed to participants.

The WCC 2004 website indicates the Sponsors logos.

The Sponsors who were on hand at the Raffle were even asked to personally giveaway their products to the winners to showcase their products.

We would like to think that were no dissatisfied Sponsors, if so, please let me know by PM and I will personally address any concern.
seanery
thanks for the help Jeff. I'm sure that those who attended heard of the sponsors, and there have been a couple blurbs on the bbs as well. I think some of this may come from the MWC posting blurbs and logos of those who have decided to sponsor even before the event. This vendor was not at the WCC event. The vendor may also be interested in who has the product(s) supplied and how they were chosen/given out.

thanks again,
-sean
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.