Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Front Valance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
neyen14
Hi all, I am looking for a front bumper valance for my '72. I already have the "scoop" kind so I am hoping someone has the GT style they are ok with parting with. PM me with what you gotz an pics.
hencar
I have a GT style front bumper Spoiler for sale on Samba. It is fiberglass and is very well made. If interested click on

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1108747

Thanks in advance,

Henry
agibson
I have this one that I plan to sell for $100 shipped. I purchased it for $125 and never used it. It has been sitting in a box. I have switched over to a 914-6 GT conversion.
If you are interested contact me gibsona52 at yahoo dot com.

QUOTE(neyen14 @ Jun 20 2011, 01:19 PM) *

Hi all, I am looking for a front bumper valance for my '72. I already have the "scoop" kind so I am hoping someone has the GT style they are ok with parting with. PM me with what you gotz an pics.

agibson
More pictures

QUOTE(neyen14 @ Jun 20 2011, 01:19 PM) *

[s]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.