Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody here ever have a dream about driving your car?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rotary'14
I had a vivid dream of driving my car last nite,, I could "feel" the wind through the windows, it was that realistic. I wasn't racing or anything like that,, I was just cruising around Riverside for some reason. I guess I better get off my @ss and fix my car,, she's calling me. biggrin.gif

Ever happen to anybody else here? I'm just wondering how bad my sickness is,,,,,

-Robert
Tom_T
Yeah - back in the day when mine was still running as my DD & I was in my 20's.

.... a few other dreams in the 914 back then too! happy11.gif
flipb
I've loved 914s for many years. I finally bought one in decent running shape about 2 years ago (and joined the site...).

For over a year after I bought it, I'd wake up after dreaming about going for a drive in it... and honestly had to think about whether I actually owned one or whether it was all a dream.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Rotary'14 @ Jun 20 2011, 12:19 PM) *
Ever happen to anybody else here?

I was actually driving my 914 last night with the top off and the wind playing with the few hairs left.
I did the same again this morning.

I just hope i wasn't dreaming! huh.gif
project-914
Yes, I bought mine five years ago as a project... then last summer had dreams about driving it and finally got it put back together in the last few months! These cars are fun to drive (hadn't ever driven or ridden in one, I just had to have one though)
tomeric914
I dreamt about where my oil leak was coming from.
Mike Bellis
I'm dreaming about driving it right now! That's it... Computer down... I'm going out to work on my car in 100 degree weather.
jmill
To dream about driving my car seems like a dream. I have so much work to do it's insane. Just dropped a boat load of cash on suspension bits. As soon as I save up for some 16"x8" Fuchs and tires I think it'll happen. I'll be putting around in a 1.7 but who cares. I need some windshield time badly.

Drums66
.....Yes I had a very vivid dream once...very surreal when it happens? idea.gif
driving.gif popcorn[1].gif bye1.gif (my car looked better than it does..in real life)
Dirty Evo
QUOTE(tomeric914 @ Jun 20 2011, 01:15 PM) *

I dreamt about where my oil leak was coming from.

beerchug.gif
Cairo94507
Boy...I dream about just being able to walk into the garage and see it all done. I dream about being able to drive it too. The older I get the more I worry about never being able to drive it once it finally gets done. I seriously need to hit the Lotto and just write a check to have it done!

Note: If any of you are getting ready to kick the bucket, please don't forget to amend your will and include a token $50-60K for me to finish my car. smile.gif I will remember you fondly every time I get into my car or see it sitting there looking all fast waiting for me to get in and take it for a drive. lol-2.gif
jsaum
I actually did drive mine for four hours last July until it spun a main bearing, then I put it back in the garage where it has sat for almost a year. It will go up on the dreaded jack stands soon for an engine swap! I've had the car for over ten years so yes I still dream of driving it one day!

Jaum
ripper911
I do somtimes! Every now and then I'll dream I'm driving my 911 that I haven't driven in 10 years.

Usually I'm driving the 914 or a minivan like I do at work...
Cupomeat
I often dream about driving your car!
lol-2.gif

When I used to ski often, I'd get leg/muscle memory twitches that night during dreaming I was going down the slope.

I get that now after track events with my car, but the arms do the movement now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.