Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jeff Duncan aka jd66921 had a bad stroke!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Toast
Just wanted to let everyone know that Jeff had a stroke on Thusday. Prognosis is not good. Doctors say he may not return home. sad.gif He is at the Kainy Hospital in San Antonio, TX.

Please send your prayers. hands.gif

I will post updates as I get them. I have to wait for news from his neighbor, who has to wait for news from family memebers.

Toast
toast.gif
VaccaRabite
Oh no!
Good thoughts and wishes for recovery for Jeff and his family.

Zach
Eric_Shea
Yikes! sad.gif
rick 918-S
That is very sad news. He is a very nice guy. sad.gif
Elliot Cannon
Sorry to hear this. I liked Jeff. Nice guy.
Lou W
I'm sorry to hear this, I'll put him and his family in my prayers.
Gint
Damn. I've been on the side of the road more than once with Jeff. Nothing ever stopped him for long.
john grier
Damn
I have been wondering about him.
Have not heard much from him since I met him at the rocket city ramble.
This makes me sad.
Best wishes for Jeff and I hope everything works out alright.
watsonrx13
Thoughts and prayers from the Watson family.

-- Rob
BMXerror
Don't know the guy, but I'm still very sorry to hear this. sad.gif Sending good vibes to Jeff and his family.
Mark D.
SGB
sending karma...

C'mon Jeff. Suzie needs you.
majkos
hands.gif thoughts and prayers for Jeff and family
ThinAir
Last time I saw Jeff was as WCR 2009 when he drove Suzie on the Willow Springs track. He's been quiet lately. Praying that things don't turn out as predicted!
ejm
Sad news.. Jeffs a nice guy.
Toast
IPB Image

Spoke with Jeff on the phone today. He had a 2cm Aneurysm! ohmy.gif
He was able to carry on a conversation normaly though. Only repteated himself once. wink.gif He is having "blind spots" in his vision and difficulty with his left arm and with walking. He has difficulity eating and writing since he is left handed. But other than that he is doing well. He was told he might be released in the next few days. smile.gif

thumb3d.gif clap23.gif

I will keep you all posted.

toast.gif
carr914
That's good news.

If a Stroke is caught early, recovery can be good. We had the BMW Shop Foreman here at the Dealership have a Stroke a few months ago. He is back and feels fine
rick 918-S
Thanks for the update toast.gif A stroke can be a wakeup call idea.gif Take care if you read this Jeff! bye1.gif
ThinAir
Thanks for the update! We'll keep the prayers coming for Jeff. With appropriate treatment it's amazing the recovery that is possible.
okieflyr
Hang in there Jeff! We're all pullin for ya!
I wish you all the best for your recovery.
messix
awesome news!!!
Krank
Hoping things turn out o.k. for Jeff and his family.
Lou W
QUOTE(ThinAir @ Jun 21 2011, 05:11 PM) *

Thanks for the update! We'll keep the prayers coming for Jeff. With appropriate treatment it's amazing the recovery that is possible.

agree.gif
Gint
Thanks Toast! cheer.gif
PanelBilly
Can we get an address to send cards?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.