Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal Caravan to WCR 2011
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dw914er
I wasn't sure how many SoCal (or even the Bay Area) people were driving up to Medford this year. I'll be driving up Thursday and coming back on Sunday. If anyone wants to caravan on the long death known as the I-5, let me know.

beerchug.gif
roadster fan
QUOTE(dw914er @ Jun 20 2011, 02:37 PM) *

I wasn't sure how many SoCal (or even the Bay Area) people were driving up to Medford this year. I'll be driving up Thursday and coming back on Sunday. If anyone wants to caravan on the long death known as the I-5, let me know.

beerchug.gif

Hey Ben I am going up on Thursday leaving from Santa Cruz area. what time will you be in the Sacramento area on I5? I can go that way and may be able to meet you for the drive the rest of the way. I know some others are leaving from the Sacramento area thursday also, but can't find a thread talking about it.

Jim
dw914er
I'd be rolling through sacramento around 12-1. I planned on leaving the Inland Empire (Riverside/San Bernardino area) before 5 am.
dw914er
actually, I might have to leave earlier than 5 am lol
jcd914
Our tentative plan is to leave Sacto around noon on Thursday, depending on when my wife can leave work.

If you guys figure out a meeting place maybe we can tag along.

Jim

dw914er
Just give me a call or something. A caravan would be good, although I'm towing the teener

909-eight four four-1216
jcd914
QUOTE(dw914er @ Jun 21 2011, 05:12 PM) *

Just give me a call or something. A caravan would be good, although I'm towing the teener

909-eight four four-1216

I'll give you a call Thursday mornig sometime when i know better what my schedule will be and we can see where you're at in route.
Or call me.

I'm driving my truck so I'm not looking for hot rodding thru the mountains.

Jim
(nine sixteen) 3nine7-57nine4
dw914er
I saved your number, Jim. The 5 should be a good enough route since we're towing the teeners.

Ben
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.