Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: seattle area dudes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ablose58
Hey guys, Anybody have any idea when our next get together will be??? wacko.gif cool_shades.gif
Levi
Hey I know...you guys should take a road trip to Spokane.... wink.gif
Well shit it sounds good to me... laugh.gif
beerchug.gif
reverie
I predict it will be at... 9:14 a.m. wacko.gif

I like the Spokane idea, but Ritzville is in the way.
Bleyseng
5 hrs is a loong way so how about we meet at George Washington and eat at the Martha Inn!
biggrin.gif

Geoff
914ghost
Leavenworth is the typical central meeting spot for all the clubs.
But we'd have to dodge the Miata Club, MG Club, Corvette Club (seems like they're there EVERY weekend!), sometimes the Nash Metropilotan Club, and various Porsh'ah clubs ...twelve 911's last weekend.
-Bob O
TONS of vinyards in Central Washingotn these days tho- I have "some" connexions if you want me to call around.
914werke
Wadda we thinkin this weekend?
Bleyseng
I already have a road trip to Stillicom in the plans for Saturday, maybe try to visit DaveH and see that new pile of parts in his living room.

Hey Dave, how about a BBQ at your house!!!!

Geoff
rhodyguy
last i heard the vantage grade is down to one lane each way due to resurfacing. no thanks. the better part of 2500 mi in a couple of weeks is plenty anyway. don't forget the sovren races at SIR the weekend of the 4th. i get the 3 day pass and come and go as i please. access to the pits is wide open. gee, a road trip ALL the way to stillicum. MDB2.gif .

kevin
Eddie914
I'll be in Spokane starting Friday 06/18 for a few days visiting my mother.

I'd love to hook up with some of the "Inland Empire" 914 owners. Unfortunately I will not be driving the 914.

I'll be burning about as much gas as four 914s combined (and weighing more also!). We are embarking on a family vacation in our motorhome with boat in tow. GCVW of about 14,000 lbs! When we towed the BMW M5 down to Laguna Seca last fall, the GCVW was 17,000 lbs. That was about the last staw for the 454 engine in the motorhome. It needed a total top-end rebuild after that trip. The valve seats were worn more that 0.100 inch!

Hope we can get together!

Eddie

'71 914 2.7 conversion

IPB Image
Levi
QUOTE(Eddie914 @ Jun 15 2004, 09:41 AM)
I'll be in Spokane starting Friday 06/18 for a few days visiting my mother.

I'd love to hook up with some of the "Inland Empire" 914 owners. Unfortunately I will not be driving the 914.

I'll be burning about as much gas as four 914s combined (and weighing more also!). We are embarking on a family vacation in our motorhome with boat in tow. GCVW of about 14,000 lbs! When we towed the BMW M5 down to Laguna Seca last fall, the GCVW was 17,000 lbs. That was about the last staw for the 454 engine in the motorhome. It needed a total top-end rebuild after that trip. The valve seats were worn more that 0.100 inch!

Hope we can get together!

Eddie

'71 914 2.7 conversion

IPB Image

Cool, Maybe the Seattle rain will be gone by then.. laugh.gif laugh.gif
PM me before you leave for Spokane or once you get here if you have access to a confusser in Spokane so I can give you my phone number(I'm not in the book), We can meet for a cold one..etc...
What part of Spokane does you Mom live??

beerchug.gif
retrotech
This is an open invitation anytime. Visit my Ice Cream/Espresso, Porsche showroom, memorabilia, hang out, place in the Gorge. We are open 7 days a week, till sunset. Give a call first, so I will be sure to be here to show you around. It's a fantastice drive up Rt30 Scenic Highwy, and I have allot of interesting stuff to look at.
I would love to meet some of you guys.
I just got myself a 914/2.8

Stephen www.route30classics.com
DNHunt
Let me talk to Betsy. I think we're around this weekend so I think we could rustle up some burgers and beer. If that doesn't work maybe after the AX at Bemerton on the 3rd

Dave
reverie
I'm going to the SOVREN races too, but only on Saturday July 3rd. Hoping to picnic under those shade trees along the front straight.

Going to Kentucky this weekend to meet the gf's relatives. Hee haw! Long flights, and I don't fly a lot like Rich, so I get to take the good meds.

Maybe the 26th or 27th?.. or after SOVREN/Bremerton?
914werke
I already have my Race passes by way of my Boss.
Running a 62 Dudly Corvette #12. a 64 Shelby Cobra #9 & a
Ferrari 512M # 4

How many of us will show and on what day?
914werke
BTW Im ona flt to Dallas this afternoon (any bretheran there?)
Wont be back till 26th sad.gif
dinomium
I am in Louisville CO for the week! And sorry to say, but I wont be able to attend either the Brembo ax or Vintage events due to a yearly fout of July weekend thing...
SO
Try to have fun with out me, I know it will be hard....

lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
rhodyguy
all three days for me. jeanne had one of the griot (of griot's garage) kids in her class this year. rich, are you driving?

kevin
Rocky
Im only free this Sunday. After that its 3 weeks in Hawaii. aktion035.gif Thats a long, wet drive. Dave, do you have that engine yet??

Tim
Bleyseng
He posted pics of it......
DNHunt
Guys

There is still more to come. Heads and P&C's among other things are on the way. Lifters and head studs are backordered so it's going to be a while. I still have to work out an intake system and exhaust. Then I have to convert my Megasquirt to run ignition and I'm switching Wideband O2 boards. So, It's gonna be awhile. That's Ok cause the other motor's running well.

Still any one that wants to come see some really pretty parts is wecome to come over

Dave
rhodyguy
dave, the stock intake runners are too small? throw the mallory in it and run some webers on it till you sort things out.

kevin
914werke
82 and MUGGY in Dallas sad.gif
Kev ya Im thinkin of top off for the the three days.
I ve got to stop by Fri for moral support for a gal from the office running a new Phil Smart MB in the IROE event.

R.
Rocky
Dave, if your going to be around this weekend I need to air out the beast. Love to take a look it. You passed me again on the bridge this AM. (for the rest of you, I was on a bicycle) finger.gif

Tim
Bleyseng
Dave, Monique and I want to swing by so give me a call.

206-790-0539

Geoff
914werke
I'm going to the SOVREN races too, but only on Saturday July 3rd.

Rog & Kev see ya there. again if you havent already paid I can help out.
914werke
Hey Dave, I seemed to remember you built a tool to remove the castleated nut off the ball joints ?
Perhaps I could borrow it? wink.gif
DNHunt
Rich

You're sure welcome to it. It aint pretty but it works. I'll PM you tomorrow

Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.