Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2011 thursday caravan from SF Bay Area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
roadster fan
I used the search function and only found the SirAndy leaving wednesday thread. Anybody want to start a caravan from Bay Area thru Sacramento on to Oregon Thursday morning?

I am leaving from the Santa Cruz area but can meet up anywhere along a route north. Way more fun to caravan than drive all those miles solo. What say you fellow teeners?

Jim
McMark
I'm meeting up with Rob sometime around 9-9:30 just north of Sac.

What's your time frame?
McMark
Here's where we're meeting...

http://maps.google.com/?ll=38.637036,-121....,321.29,,0,0.91
ConeDodger
LOL!!! I just had an Elliot day! I have been busy cleaning and getting the car ready and washing clothes and packing. I call Mark to discuss where we will meet tomorrow morning. He tells me to just wait for him there until Thursday morning... blink.gif
jcd914
Mary and I will be leaving around noon on Thursday, taking my truck, do you need anything hauled up?
How is Jamie's car?

Jim

roadster fan
Thanks Mark.

That means I will have to leave about 6 am which should be ok. I will PM my cell number in case you need to reach me while I am on the road. I will plan on seeing you there on Truxel Road. Your google map link was street view facing the Shell station just confirming that is the spot?

Jim
ConeDodger
QUOTE(roadster fan @ Jun 21 2011, 08:16 PM) *

Thanks Mark.

That means I will have to leave about 6 am which should be ok. I will PM my cell number in case you need to reach me while I am on the road. I will plan on seeing you there on Truxel Road. Your google map link was street view facing the Shell station just confirming that is the spot?

Jim

Jim,
That is confirmed. Shell station on Truxel about a block off I80...
Mike Bellis
sad.gif I wish I was going sad.gif I guess there is always next year dry.gif
McMark
Um..... just bail on whatever else is going on. It's that easy! laugh.gif
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(McMark @ Jun 21 2011, 09:29 PM) *

Um..... just bail on whatever else is going on. It's that easy! laugh.gif

Just started a new job and have to make tham beleive I'm responsible biggrin.gif Plus, I've been dumping soooooo much money into the 914 I can't afford the trip. Well I guess I could... But I still can't go. Damn it! It's OK. I sould win the award for most ridiculous 914 next year evilgrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.