Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS '74 1.8 2nd Owner Stock
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
bike_euro
Click to view attachmentPhx Red, 77K, used for local and vintage events over past 5 years. Car is basically a bone stock time capsule. Some rust in trunk, and a spot underneath that my mechanic says is non-structural. One "glass in" re-paint to orig color by PO. Many pic's available but, although somewhat knowledgeable, definitely no mechanical skills here,....so do PPO and/or bear w-me.

I'll try to add info and pic's, but I just managed to delete the add trying to upload pic's. Car also listed on Samba and PCA Mart. This was my "reach back" car, and I like it a lot. I have two 3.2 Carreras ('89 Targa w- decent AC and a M491), and don't want to keep maintaining 3 Porsches.

Car now listed for $6950, but willing to listen to reasonable offers.

silver74insocal
great looking car!! good luck with the sale, you dont happen to have a good shot of your stock muffler by any chance? TIA,Dave beerchug.gif
bike_euro
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Jun 21 2011, 09:08 PM) *

great looking car!! good luck with the sale, you dont happen to have a good shot of your stock muffler by any chance? TIA,Dave beerchug.gif
Thanks,....it is a great looking ORIGINAL 914.
It's a Dansk, and I can get you a pic. It barely peeks out under the rear valence. What angle are you looking for?
silver74insocal
i just wanted to see the muffler body...if you got one thanks
bike_euro
OK, boys .......I'm now getting some help from some of your colleagues out there. I obviously overestimated the appreciation this car would attract,....in contrast to the many smiles I get every time I drive it. That's OK,.....it's not as if I didn't appreciate the audience here.

The engine is bone stock with the original fuel injection. The car really is "stock." I'll get some engine bay photos up. It's all original and undetailed.

Don't let the european rear lenses covers fool you,....I have the originals. Sorry, but I don't have the original steel wheels. But I have 2 more centercaps for the Fuchs which I got from the guy who sold 'em to me.
bike_euro
Photos, photos and more photos
jsayre914
I think I could speak for every person that looks at this thread.

Pull the covers off.... then take the picture. That should put more perspective and a lot more serious buyers beerchug.gif
bike_euro
Thanks for excellent suggestion, Joe. Since I'm not much of a do-it-yourselfer, these things that are so clear to you guys need to be pointed out to me.
bike_euro
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Jul 4 2011, 12:29 PM) *

I think I could speak for every person that looks at this thread.

Pull the covers off.... then take the picture. That should put more perspective and a lot more serious buyers beerchug.gif

Covers off
bike_euro
Sale pending @ $6750 (I might regret this). Thanks for all the input and assistance guys!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.