Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rare Solar Flares?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SPNR
Fellers, Does anyone know of a source for steel flares for my 72? If you can, what about the history of the original steel flares, are THEY still available as NOS? Is anyone making new ones? Well Huh?
seanery
Pony up!
Factory flares are anywhere from $2300 to $2600. If you can find them. Brumos Porsche has them (when I check in Jan).

Automobile Atlanta says they are making repros, but no one has actually touched them in their hands. I won't believe it til someone has them. ~$750

Good Luck! biggrin.gif
Bleyseng
I thought it was $950 from AA....but they are making em check out the article on their site.
Geoff
seanery
You're right, the ads they ran the last 4 years said $750 or sumthin like that, but no flares to you at that price.
SPNR
I'm not from Indiana Mr. Moron so what EXACTLY does "Pony Up" mean? :finger2:
seanery
Pony UP....."Put up the bucks" meaning...they're gonna cost ya!
Factory's been raising the prices astronomically the last 2 years or so.

I shoulda bought em when I could for $950 not too long ago!!!!

I'm not Mr. Moron or a moron for that matter.
MoronThrottle is a name a couple buddies and I use to describe us ontrack...It can mean a couple different things ya know.
GWN7
"Pony up" comes from when you used to buy your bride with horses (ponys) smile.gif
Bleyseng
How many Ponies did a bride cost?

Geoff
seanery
4 flares!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.