Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB or WTT for 914 six conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ben*james
I have: 1974 2.0 with FI. Appearance group. Alaska metalic blue. Not orignal paint but original color. SS heat exchangers, brake lines and a great sounding TRIAD exhaust. It's a great car, looks really good from 10 ft. No cracks in dash, good interior and a nice running daily driver. Plus, some pretty solid chrome bumpers and factory mirrors.

I want: 1971 - 1974 six conversion. I like, no....love, the stock look of the 914. Not interested in any modifications that can't be easily undone. Ideally, I'd find a 914-6 owner who wants to trade down power and take some cash. I'd be willing to hand over some cash but it is going to depend on the car.

I don't run at the track and just drive the car to and from work. Just need a little more 'go' and have always wanted a six conversion.

I have thought about converting my current 914 to a six but the time and talent is an issue. idea.gif
ben*james
bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.