Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For 914-6 people
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cairo94507
Hello everyone,

Johannes has added a 914-6 specific design to his T-shirts. Looks cool so I ordered two. Take a look:

http://garage.spreadshirt.com/

I bought the heavy weight T-shirt and am looking forward to see how they fit.

And, no I am not associated with his business. I just wanted to alert people to his new 914-6 design. I hope that is all right.
Tom_T
If you look at the pictures of his 914s on the shirts, they're all 914-6s, he just lacked the -6! biggrin.gif

I'd like to see a pic of a nice 914-2.0 with the Fuchs 2L wheels on some shirts, and others may want to personalize the "tag" to their own model/engine/MY.

Ask him for 914-6 on the "Comin-n-Goin' " version (front + back imprinted with front & rear views respectively) & he'd probably do it! Originally I'd asked him about combining the F & R vies for that Comin-n-Goin design & he did it, then I ordered 2 tees & 2 hoodies..

.... oops, 2 more shirts to order if he'll do it with -6! biggrin.gif
Cairo94507
I know I have one of the 914 shirts with the six image with the Fuchs. I asked him if he would add one with 914-6 under it and he did. piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.