Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 76 Porsche 914 Twin Turbo Project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
RJMII
I need to sell to fight for parental custody. Details for this aren't available, but to sum it up: She is trying to falesly accuse me of abuse and remove them from my life. an attorney IS needed.

onto the car:

(see the link in my signature for pictures and details on the build)

car started out as a 76. I backdated the bumpers to chrome.

engine is currently a 2.5 liter mitsubishi V6 with a single turbo and a knock. The turbo blew a seal and inserted a lot of oil into the intake causing a low oile pressure situation.

replacement engine that is practically bolt in and included (and can be installed to running for another $1500)
twin turbo 3000GT VR4 from a 95; it includes the four bolt mains and crank position sensor.

programable MegaSquirt II (reprogramming to running is included in the install price of engine)

five lug conversion using PMB rear rotors and 911SC front suspension
five lug Fuchs with low milage tires. (wheels are 16x7)

body is in primer

Hell Holes are clean, jack points are clean. Will work on getting pictures over the weekend.

Front bumper has hole for ventilation for the radiator and has custom 300Z grill in place.

interior is all there, I removed the carpet and arm rests to install door handles with matching locks.

steveherman
ugh.
i am sorry jim.
prayers to ya my friend.
messix
i feel for you buddy, i'm still paying off my last round.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.