Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS-Big Brakes for "Early" struts (or 911 solid rotor struts)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I have one pair of aluminum Brembo M-Calipers that Eric Shea at PMB Performance put together for solid rotor cars. These are a direct replacement for the calipers on the front of a 1970 through mid 1972 914 and/or will bolt up to any solid rotor 911 strut. Comes with retainers and pins.

Save 7 pounds in unsprung weight and gain 30% more pad area.

Purchased from PMB Performance 03/31/2011 but never installed. Asking what I paid for them at $599.00 plus shipping for the pair.

For those who have later style 914 struts (late 1972 through 1976) and want to use these calipers, I also have a set of early 914 strut housings and new OE pinch style ball joints for an additional $175.00 plus shipping. The strut housings are used original Boge but are in excellent shape. Add early 914 rotors to this package and you are set to go (I believe you can use your original bearings and grease caps).

Pictures of struts available on request.

Thanks,
gcrotvik
Bump.
gcrotvik
Bump.
dug
Don't need them but wondering if they fit on 914-6 struts?
dug
dug
Don't need them but wondering if they fit on 914-6 struts?
dug
gcrotvik
If the struts have 3" brake caliper spacing, yes, they should work. You would need 12MM non vented rotors in place of the standard 20 MM 911/914-6 vented rotors.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.