Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will it never end? A few more WCC pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
ejm
Had a great time at the WCC and met some really fine people I'll remember for a long time. There's been lots of great pictures posted, here's a few on mine.

Got into SJ on Thursday morning and took a ride up to HPH
ejm
Rich's car gets some last minute attention from Brad.
ejm
Showroom at HPH. Rich's AX and concours awards are everywhere.
ejm
Lots of parts in the warehouse
ejm
more parts
ejm
and still more parts. Jake said it: This place has everything
ejm
Valve cap on Rich Ollah's "Alien". Nice car, great family.
ejm
As a beekeeper I found this stand of hives along the road interesting. Yes, I do get stung once in a while and it does hurt.
ejm
Ferg checks tire pressure before heading out onto the track.
ejm
One of my Laguna pictures was a bit overexposed.
ejm
The huge AX parking lot is for this stadium. Rumor is that it had a roof until the winds blew it into downtown Alameda. Well not really but I could believe it.
ejm
Otmar's cool electric 914 with it's very cool stretch Vanagon tow vehicle. What's next? A stretch 914 limo?
ejm
SLITS and "The member formally known as Toast" enjoy the AX
ejm
The prototype car was very interesting. Saw the engine lid hinges in a few pictures but I don't think anyone pointed out the helper springs.
ejm
Snoopy was at the swap meet.
ejm
As was John Larson, seen with a Bosch box in hand.
ejm
And lastly, James Adams hears about the one that got away.
Jenny
Ed, did you get permission from Brian before posting that pic? wink.gif I know exactly where that was taken too. I was trying to get a pic of all the cars lined up on the track.

Jen bootyshake.gif
rick 918-S
Hey ED! Great to meet ya! Soo Glad you made it. I hope to make it out to your part of the country some day. I would enjoy cruising with you again. Great Pics!
Brad Roberts
Thanks for the pics Ed !! They turned out great. We truelly have more shit than you can shake a stick at around here. Now I just have to figure out how to sell it.

B
grantsfo
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jun 21 2004, 05:04 PM)
We truelly have more shit than you can shake a stick at around here. Now I just have to figure out how to sell it.

B

Have a HPH Summer Blow Out Sale when I get back from vacation on July 5th!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.