Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bruce allert & posting ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
1st, bruce i sent the picture twice did you get it? i don't trust my email service half the time. 2nd, is there a way to post multiple pictures in one thread? i have shots of just about everyones cars from saturday. i would prefer to not have to do 12 threads and the whole bullshit deal of browsing, uploading and submitting for the nex half hour.

kevin
Bruce Allert
clap56.gif Got the picture Kevin, thanks! As for the posting multiple pics at once I haven't found out how yet. If there is Brad, Jaroen or Andy will show the pathway to glorius multiple picture postings beer.gif
bruce
Brad Roberts
There is NO current way to post multiple pics.

What I do:

I use my photo editing software to create one big image with all the pics.

The other thing to do: email them to me and I will create a thumbnail page for the club site.

B
campbellcj
Also FYI if you have your own web host/server you can put as many IMG tags in a post as you want. Just be sure you have decent bandwidth on your server or it will get hammered. smash.gif
Bleyseng
I here I thought there was some insider way to do it!!!
Damn, now I don't feel so stupid
Geoff
Brad Roberts
Same thing.. if you send them to me... or I set up a FTP for you to the club server... you can then post a image tag to them and they will come up NOW.

B
Lawrence
If you want a VERY easy way to do your own thumbnails, I use a shareware product called "TNailer" by Smaller Animals Software.

Creates the html pages, and the thumbnails, and can link everything all together for you to upload.

Cheap to register, too.

-Rusty
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.