Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Replacement 914 Wiring Harnesses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
For those of you who have not seen these yet, I have posted more detailed info over on the Classified page of this great website, for these harnesses. I have replacement D-Jet FI harnesses, Alternator Harnesses and Ignition harnesses available. I hope the photos I pasted in will be included. I intend to have a website up soon with more details and pix.

Thanks Brad Robertds, Dave Darling, Brad Anders and so many others for being a big supporter from the beginning.
JeffBowlsby
I will try this one again.
JeffBowlsby
And here is another...
JeffBowlsby
And an Ignition harness...thanks for your patience.
Gint
Jeff,

I might want to talk to you about doing a 914/6 engine harness with some custom stuff for my MSD. You up for that or would you prefer to stick to stock config harnesses?
JeffBowlsby
Hi Mike. I have considered the stock /6 harness,and variants...Its a combo ignition harness and alternator harness all wrapped up into one harness. If I had a stock one of those as a template, I could probably make the mods you are considering. Contact me off line with details of what you need.
Gint
I sure will. I'm not exactly sure at this moment what I need. SOmetime in the next couple of months I'll dig into it. I need to find that stupid tach wire first.
Dave_Darling
I just want to say that I have one of Jeff's FI wiring harnesses, and the thing is a work of art. Worth every penny he charges, just so you know that there are no more wiring gremlins. Because those little guys can be seriously hard to trace down...

Oh, and "rebuilt", to Jeff, means "99% of everything is brand new and at least as good as the factory ever made it". Only a (very) few of the plastic bits get re-used, everything else is new.

--DD
Brad Roberts
Jeff,

If your fairly quick.. I could loan you Mike Muellers 914/6 harness..

I wish I had a need for a new harness.... I'll just keep pushing them.

Thanks Jeff for a quality replacement.

I found a company who does complete 914 + 914/6 harness'

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.