Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Great core engine for a Raby build or throw on some carbs and run as is. 1.8 liter with 80K milage. No fuel injection- it was removed yesterday. Engine was running before being parked for 4 years when it needed a new clutch. Heat exchangers look to be solid. Will not part out, complete only. 19350 area code - Landenberg, PA

Pick up only!!! Thanks, mark
Northeast914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 26 2011, 06:13 PM) *

Great core engine for a Raby build or throw on some carbs and run as is. 1.8 liter with 80K milage. No fuel injection- it was removed yesterday. Engine was running before being parked for 4 years when it needed a new clutch. Heat exchangers look to be solid. Will not part out, complete only. 19350 area code - Pick up only!!! Thanks, mark

I would like to pick this up today if your available or friday if that works better
mepstein
QUOTE(Northeast914 @ Jun 28 2011, 09:10 AM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 26 2011, 06:13 PM) *

Great core engine for a Raby build or throw on some carbs and run as is. 1.8 liter with 80K milage. No fuel injection- it was removed yesterday. Engine was running before being parked for 4 years when it needed a new clutch. Heat exchangers look to be solid. Will not part out, complete only. 19350 area code - Pick up only!!! Thanks, mark

I would like to pick this up today if your available or friday if that works better

Anytime after 1pm today - Might be a mess if the storm comes through.
Anytime the rest of the week, just PM or email me 1st. Mark@MarkEpstein.net

If you are sure you want it, I don't mind holding for a week or 2.
mepstein
Northeast914 picked up today. Engine is gone. thanks, mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.