Mike
(951)323-9396

Worldwide shipping available

A few pictures at bottom of ad:

Link to test run video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOREDQaOCoo

Link to current eBay auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370522441718&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Beautiful ready to run Turnkey EFI 2.0+ liter Big Bore 2056cc Type IV engine which was built from a stock 1974 Porsche 914 2.0L engine. The engine has (0) miles on a complete FRESH rebuild and has been hot run for 2.5 hours. Everything you see in the photos is included minus my test transmission case and exhaust pipes so when you receive the engine all you will have to do is bolt it in and plug in 1 electrical harness, 2 fuel lines, and your accelerator cable.

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION AS IT COVERS EVERYTHING INSTALLED ALONG WITH SHIPPING AND RUNNING TEST RESULTS.

Parts Build List:

Fully bead blasted and repainted sheet metal and intake system

Cleaned and inspected GA 2.0L Dual Relief case

New 96mm AA Big bore Euro style Flat top Hypertuenic Aluminum P/Cs, CR set to ~8.5:1

2.0L 71mm stroke STD Forged Crankshaft cleaned and polished

Mild Performance grind EFI profile cam & solid lifters

Fully Rebuilt & modified #021 casting cylinder Heads

Cleaned and flow checked green top 380cc/min fuel injectors

Complete 1974 2.0L EFI system including ECU and Relay box, #044 ECU, #043 MPS, #012 CHTS

All new fuel, vacuum, and intake runner hoses

2.0L Style rocker arms with New 10mm rocker arm adjuster screws & nuts

New STD Rod bearings

New STD Main bearings

New STD Cam bearings

Newly turned 215mm Flywheel and pressure plate

New 215mm 6 spring Clutch disc

Full Victor Reinz Gasket set

All New Seals

New Goodyear Alternator belt

Recently rebuilt Bosch 55 amp alternator

New Engine tin sheet metal screws

New Beru spark plug wires

New NGK spark plugs

Rebuilt 2.0L #205 Distributor

New TPS Board

New Cap, Rotor, Condenser, Points

Bosch Super Coil

New Bosch oil filter

New Air filter

The engine has only been test run for ~2.5 hours so you'll want to allow for a normal break in period. After the break in period assume that the timing and the dwell will have to be checked along with the valve lash. Also assume that the CO2 settings will have to be checked. The idle RPM and ignition timing settings are currently set @ ~975 RPM & ~27° BTC and the alternator is currently outputting 13.6V. I tried to cover everything that you as a BUYER would want to inspect for yourself but can't. If for any reason I missed something in the description don't hesitate in sending me an email.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article