Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NorthEast Teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
warrenoliver
piratenanner.gif I will be leaving for our annual family vacation to Maine later this week (leaving the 914 behind). We leave Wisconsin early Friday morning to beat the Chicago traffic dry.gif . We will arrive in Maine sometime Sunday, July 3.

Anyone know of any good auto shows along the way - I-90, I-94, or I-80? We will be in Maine eating lobstah and drinkin beer for about two weeks. aktion035.gif Any good shows happening or interesting P-car action in the Northeast at that time?

Thanks.

Warrenoliver
r_towle
check the north country region and the northeast region of the PCA.

Might be a car show and possibly a cruise night while you are here.

Rich
ChrisFoley
Tangerine Racing Products is right off I-84 in Manchester, CT. I'd be glad to give you a quick tour of the facilities.

There's a 914 event on the 16th. Thread is titled Northeast 914 Summer Rally and Barbeque.
Jasfsmith
Where in Maine will you be staying?
warrenoliver
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Jun 27 2011, 10:36 AM) *

Tangerine Racing Products is right off I-84 in Manchester, CT. I'd be glad to give you a quick tour of the facilities.

There's a 914 event on the 16th. Thread is titled Northeast 914 Summer Rally and Barbeque.

Thanks for the info Chris and Rich. I see there is a race @ Lime Rock 7/8 &9 - I might be able to break away for that.

Warrenoliver
Matt Romanowski
North Country Region is having a car show and ice cream run on 7/17 in Stratham, NH. More details at www.ncr-pca.org. You're welcome to come down and check it out and come out for ice cream with a bunch of Porsche junkies and at least 3 914 people!
warrenoliver
QUOTE(Jasfsmith @ Jun 28 2011, 08:17 AM) *

Where in Maine will you be staying?

We will be staying in the Wayne/North Monmouth area (about 20 minutes from Augusta). That is our base, we then go off in all directions from there.

Unfortunately, I won't have my 914. I will be taking our new Chevy Traverse because it has a little more room for my family and me! biggrin.gif

Warrenoliver
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.