Up for sale is a 1970 Porsche 914 V8 Conversion. This vehicle has no rust, perfect hell hole, etc. Custom interior counsole with autometer guages, billet aluminum dash face. Fresh 350 four bolt main block totally rebuilt by Rancho Machine. It has 10.5:1 compression, 202 aluminum heads, lumpy cam shaft, 650 Eddlebrock carb. Everythign in the engine is new. It has less than 100 miles on it. The cooling system features a Mazziere remote mount water pump, aluminum radiator, electric cooling fan, and full size hoses. This baby does not get hot at all. OMG is this thing fast. I can take you for a test drive. The paint is Dupont Jet Black with no toner that is clear coated and polished. She is a very nice conversion for 14k. I just put new brakes, bearings, seals and rotors all the way around and new struts and shocks as well. You cannot build this car for 14k.

If interested in more pics or details on the build, send me an emial or text. Feel free to call as well.

Regards
909/ 471-2432

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article