Hey fellas,

Going to be moving to Japan for a few years, and want to clear out some EFI parts and maybe go back to carbs when I get back.

Have a set of 50mm TWM 3006 Throttle Bodies. No miles on them, although they have been used for a few minutes of idling. Complete setup, 50 MM TBs, manifolds (2-bolt), fuel rails, linkage, air horns, and 6 42lb Ford Injectors. Sells for $3500 new from TWM. $2500. I'm not sure if I put the linkage together correctly, and it's missing a couple of jam nuts for the turnbuckles, but otherwise all there and essentially new.

Also have SDS EFI EM-3 6F setup comes with 2 coil packs and all setup for twin plug. I had it updated a few years ago, so IIRC it's essentially the same as the current EM-4. Has the O2 sensor datalog feature. I only did a temporary install so I never cut the harness, it's still full length and includes the stock sensors. Only thing you need are the trigger magnets. Otherwise complete and basically never used. $1000

Whole package for $3200.

Out of town right now, but I'll grab some pictures when I get home. See my avatar for a picture of the TBs on my engine.