Full Version: WCR Results for both AutoX & enduro
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
JRust
For our morning AutoX runs here they are by class
Conversion class
TTOD 51.121 & first place - Britain first.gif
2nd went to Randal at 51.364
3rd went to Alan (co Driving with Brittain) with a 54.333
4th JP still going strong with a 55.089 (Co Driving with Randal)

Fastest street legal six
1st place went to Gary Chapman with a 52.973 first.gif
2nd went to Andy with a 54.675
If there was another six there remind me confused24.gif

Fastest street legal 4
1st went to Dave Hunt with a 1.00.042 first.gif
2nd went to Gerry (Dave son) with a 1.00.291
The Hunts had some car issues & Dave only got 2 runs in with Gerry only getting in 3. Good to see the old man taking it to his boy poke.gif . You'll never live it down Gerry happy11.gif It's WCR history now smoke.gif

Fastest Rookie Which was kind of voted by us all
Dean Sawtooth took fastest Rookie with a time of 1.02.690
Most of the rest of our group were all pretty new to autoX. Many it was their frst time out. I can say with some confidence everyone who did it will be up for doing it again driving.gif driving-girl.gif

Okay on to the afternoon Enduro Runs. We didn't do trophies for the afternoon. Sorry about that Randal as you deserved one.
TTOD honors went to Randal with a 3.54.949
2nd - Britain with a 4.00.786
3rd - Gary Chapman with a 4.04.711
4th - Andy with a 4.10.92
5th - Alan with a 4.13.057
6th - Gary Hunt with a 4.26.224
7th - Dave Hunt with a 4.33.421
8th - Rob (Conedodger) with a 4.38.34
9th - Dean(Sawtooth) with a 4.45.045
10th - Jamie Rust with a 4.49.629
11th - Curt (Greenie) with a 4.52.162
12th - Tim Rockwell with a 4.52.195
13th - Jim Dupree with a 4.53.559
14th - Slideways Nate with a 4.54.241
15th - Ian Mengle with a 4.57.772
16th - James Knowlton with a 5.00.225
17th - Thomas Brown with a 5.00.438
18th - Jim Tabor with a 5.00.87
19th - Michael Pullman with a 5.04.249
20th - Marc Ogren with a 5.05.419
21st - Mark Debernardi with a 5.05.758
22nd - Ernie Devries with a 5.07.683
23rd - Shannon Pullman with a 5.40.726 & a huge honerable mention as the only gal who drove the enduro driving-girl.gif .
ConeDodger
The new to her 912 belonged to Janell Whitesell. I believe Shannon Pullman was probably in a yellow 914. I instructed her in the morning and IIRC she took 16 seconds off her second lap time from the first. Watch out autocross world! I think we have a new prodigy!

Jamie, any chance we could get the complete autocross results?
JRust
Yeah I'll get the best of everyone's time in the morning up. Just be when I get a chance. Takes a while to match up the number to a name on seperate sheets. Hopefully tonight I will get the time smile.gif
J P Stein
Good job, Jamie. Kinda a PITA ain't it?

I may be getting old but I've always been slow. biggrin.gif
grantsfo
Congrats to Randal for being the fastest 914 on the West Coast this year! If you combine AX and enduro he was faster by a whole heck of a lot. Nice to see 222 back in fighting form!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Jun 29 2011, 07:49 AM) *

Congrats to Randal for being the fastest 914 on the West Coast this year! If you combine AX and enduro he was faster by a whole heck of a lot. Nice to see 222 back in fighting form!

True dat! And congrats to his mechanic Mark DeBernardi without whom Randal would have run less autocross runs and no enduro! That boy's a wrenchin' fool!
Randal
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 29 2011, 08:55 AM) *

True dat! And congrats to his mechanic Mark DeBernardi without whom Randal would have run less autocross runs and no enduro! That boy's a wrenchin' fool!

Let me second Mark's contribution. smilie_pokal.gif Yea Mark!

And for all the help he is going to get rewarded when I bring him lots of extra engine parts when he returns on the 12th.

It was funny as while the rest of us just sat around wringing our hands Mark was borrowing a sport mount and installing it on 222. Oh and he was the one that spied it in the first place. BTW an instant solution to why the car wouldn't shift on my last autox run.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Randal @ Jun 29 2011, 08:29 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 29 2011, 08:55 AM) *

Let me second Mark's contribution. smilie_pokal.gif Yea Mark!

And for all the help he is going to get rewarded when I bring him lots of extra engine parts when he returns on the 12th.

It was funny as while the rest of us just sat around wringing our hands Mark was borrowing a sport mount and installing it on 222. Oh and he was the one that spied it in the first place. BTW an instant solution to why the car wouldn't shift on my last autox run.

By comparison to most mechanics, he is cheap. The time you don't pay for while the other guy figures it out, like Jamie's 10 months blink.gif makes Mark the best place to go. Even if it means getting out the trailer and towing a ways... biggrin.gif
JRust
Sorry for the delay guys. I'd hoped to have the results up by now for the morning. Tonight is toast but I will get it tommorow night. Thanks for your patience
J P Stein
QUOTE(JRust @ Jul 6 2011, 03:08 PM) *

Sorry for the delay guys. I'd hoped to have the results up by now for the morning. Tonight is toast but I will get it tommorow night. Thanks for your patience

As I said, it's a PITA & takes time unless you have a timing computer that
auto-prints the sucker out.. Don't bust your hump on em'.
JRust
Here are the results for the morning! This is just everyone's top time. If you want more than that you can drive your butt to my house & look at the paper happy11.gif

1st -Brittain Smith _51.121
2nd-Randal Barrick _51.364
3rd-Gary Chapman _52.973
4th-Alan Wizemann _54.333
5th-Andy _54.675

JP Stein_55.089
Dave Hunt _1.00.042
Gary Hunt_1.00.291
Rob Sime_ 1.01.213
Jamie Rust_1.02.381
Jim Dupree_1.02.520
Dean Mikel_1.02.690
Tim Rockwell_1.03.696
Ian Megale_1.03.890
Curt Nelson_1.04.054
Mark Whitesell_1.05.142
Nate Morse_1.05.519
Dan Dixon_1.05.573
Tony Imbarrato_1.05.722
James Knowlton_1.05.775
Marc Ogren_1.05.990
Thomas Brown_1.06.242
Ernie Devries_1.06.907
Jim Tabor_1.06.962
Michael Pullen_1.07.705
Ben Matlock_1.08.070
Brian Benson_1.10.698
Jannelle Whitesell_1.10.734
Shannon Pullen_1.14.005
ConeDodger
Jamie,
Thanks! Pretty impressive that you came within 2 seconds of Dave and Gerry Hunt with a stock car. Dave had a little less than a second on me but he has about 80HP on our stock engines... We'll get him next time!!! biggrin.gif I just ordered a set of V710's Dave and Gerry! I'm coming for you next year!
SirAndy
QUOTE(JRust @ Jul 7 2011, 10:42 PM) *
Andreaus Schmidt

headbang.gif

Just stick with "Andy". That way you're less likely to butcher my name ... biggrin.gif
JRust
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 8 2011, 01:03 PM) *

Andreaus Schmidt

headbang.gif

Just stick with "Andy". That way you're less likely to butcher my name ... biggrin.gif

sad.gif Fixed Andy. Sorry about that. I added the U didn't I? What can I say ithad been a long day rolleyes.gif
Randal
QUOTE(JRust @ Jul 9 2011, 09:54 AM) *

Andreaus Schmidt

headbang.gif

sad.gif Fixed Andy. Sorry about that. I added the U didn't I? What can I say ithad been a long day rolleyes.gif

Hey Jamie,

Did you keep the split times from the enduro? If you email me a copy I'll put them in excel and post them.

Thanks again for a great event. I can't wait to get back to Medford. Saving my money now to go back for the Fall Enduro. We need a bunch of 914's to show up.
HAM Inc
Hey Randall, congrats on the TTOD! That's pretty cool!
Randal
QUOTE(Randal @ Jul 10 2011, 08:11 AM) *

QUOTE(JRust @ Jul 9 2011, 09:54 AM) *

Andreaus Schmidt

headbang.gif

Hey Jamie,

Did you keep the split times from the enduro? If you email me a copy I'll put them in excel and post them.

Thanks again for a great event. I can't wait to get back to Medford. Saving my money now to go back for the Fall Enduro. We need a bunch of 914's to show up.

I'm starting to think that Jamie doesn't frequent the Paddock much. hide.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Randal @ Jul 18 2011, 07:32 PM) *
I'm starting to think that Jamie doesn't frequent the Paddock much. hide.gif

Probably right ... Just send him a PM ... shades.gif
JRust
Here you go. Sorry for the delay
Borderline
If I read that correctly, Randal's best lap time on the enduro was a 45.7xx and Brit's best lap time was a 46.5xx. WOW! good show Randal!!
Britain Smith
Yep. Randal did great.

I had him by a second on my first lap and spun on my second lap after my hood came un-hooked going down the straight away at 90+mph. I had to backoff the rest of the laps down the straight away to make sure it didn't fly off and make the situation worse. Discounting the spin, I would of had him.

I also later determined that I had corded that set of tires sometime during that day which explains why the rear end of the car kept stepping out. I got some changes in the works for Nationals to cure that.

Either way, it was a great time.

-Britain
JRust
QUOTE(Britain Smith @ Jul 19 2011, 01:34 PM) *

Yep. Randal did great.
I had him by a second on my first lap and spun on my second lap after my hood came un-hooked going down the straight away at 90+mph.
-Britain

damn it! If I hit 60 on that straight I'd be surprised dry.gif .
Can't wait to get my suby going driving.gif
Randal

Yep. Randal did great.

I had him by a second on my first lap and spun on my second lap after my hood came un-hooked going down the straight away at 90+mph. I had to backoff the rest of the laps down the straight away to make sure it didn't fly off and make the situation worse. Discounting the spin, I would of had him.

I also later determined that I had corded that set of tires sometime during that day which explains why the rear end of the car kept stepping out. I got some changes in the works for Nationals to cure that.

-Britain

I'm going back up for the Fall Enduro with the hill climb folks. Hope to see you there Britain. Nice people. And the best part of that event is that you get to practice, which we didn't get at the Enduro!

J P Stein

-Britain

Are you registered for the Nats yet? The cost ges way up after 29 July.

Britain Smith
I will register after this weekend's ProSolo event.

-Britain
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.