Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Low Clearance - Hi-Lift Floor Jack @ HF
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tom_T
A few folks on here have asked about floor jacks with lift of more than 20" -

HF has this 2 Ton version with a "Lifting range from 2-5/8" to 23-3/4" " -

http://www.harborfreight.com/rapid-pump-2-...jack-68050.html

It's not on sale now, so use your 20% off one item coupon that comes on every HF flier, or wait for it to go on sale if you can wait.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Now you'll be able to really get it up ........ on those tall jackstands that is! biggrin.gif

popcorn[1].gif
gopack
If I recall correctly, the 20% off is not good on floor jackes and air compressors, among other things!
reharvey
Wow--nice jack for the price. I have a Harbor Frieght store near me. I'll keep a eye for this if it goes on sale and it's true that the 20% off coupon does not apply to floor jacks. Ray
Andyrew
I have it in orange. Good jack, The release is quick but everything else is NICE! Bought it for 60 IIRC
Tom_T
Maybe Andyrew is willing to share his orange one!? confused24.gif
.... I'll bet he repainted it orange hissef too! biggrin.gif

Well, I guess we'll all have to wait for it to go on sale then! dry.gif
... HF also limits you to only one coupon per trip/pruchase, so take relatives & friends or make several trips! huh.gif

Also be aware that HF puts different discounted prices in their various coupon sheets, and the online ones are generally NOT the lowest they'll give, & AKAIK from looking at them - the ones in the backs of the auto magazines & Sunday newspaper coupons are the lowest prices. So check them all out, cuz they definitely do a lot of price gaming, which they can do since their cost is generally 40-50% of full retail on what they sell - so they're still making money on the deepest discount!

We're waiting on you HF ....
popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif
Andyrew
Nope came that color. smile.gif

Looks like the factory made a couple updates and put mine on severe discount before introducing their new model. I bought mine 6 months ago.

I'll see if I can get a pic of it tonight
rwilner
I have 2 of the orange versions. They work great and have been reliable for a year of ups and downs.

Orange is the fastest.
Tom_T
QUOTE(rwilner @ Jun 29 2011, 12:23 PM) *

I have 2 of the orange versions. They work great and have been reliable for a year of ups and downs.

Orange is the fastest.

In some instances Rich, being the fastest is not necessarily the best! happy11.gif
Tom_T
I went to HF this afternoon, and looked at the ads for clarification on these floor jacks.

That orange floor jack which Andyrew & Rich mentioned in their above posts is a different model by Central Hydraulics with a max 18-20" lift at a $59.99 coupon price now (Lot no. 67022), & their regular price is $99.99. If that works for you, then it sounds like a deal (assuming that the stores still stock it, since I couldn't find it on their website today).

The one which I noted above is: "Pittsburgh Automotive 68050" with a max. 24.75" lift ht. for a $129.99 regular price (no sale nor coupon yet). It's a relatively new offering at HF, cuz it wasn't there a few months back when I was looking for something with more than 20" +/- of lift.

So if you want to get it up an extra 4-6" - then this is the jack for you! biggrin.gif

Second thing is that they will now override the one coupon per day per person limit with a code at my local HF in Santa Ana anyway, so that helps not being forced to make multiple trips. Don't know if that applies to all HFs though - but it's worth asking!
shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.