Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Targa Top
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
LotusJoe
I'm looking for targa top that is is in good shape. I'm not concerned about the quality of the rubber components or the headliner. I have all new attachments, but the targa itself needs to be in good condition. Would prefer local pickup. I'm in Orange county (Southern California).

Thanks
Joe
70-914nut
I have an extra but im on the east coast. If you dont fing one ill let it go fairly cheap.
wes
QUOTE(LotusJoe @ Jun 29 2011, 10:20 AM) *

I'm looking for targa top that is is in good shape. I'm not concerned about the quality of the rubber components or the headliner. I have all new attachments, but the targa itself needs to be in good condition. Would prefer local pickup. I'm in Orange county (Southern California).

Thanks
Joe

I have a new targa top in my stash of 914 parts if you are interested!
OU8AVW
You should clarify late or early style targa. They are different and a late top will not fit on a pre 1972 car....
LotusJoe
QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Jul 1 2011, 02:57 PM) *

You should clarify late or early style targa. They are different and a late top will not fit on a pre 1972 car....

1973; What year do you have?
wes
have 2 that are 73 and up, one is new and the other is a Saratoga top, I think the Saratoga fits all years?
campbellcj
Joe, I have one that I most likely will never use again, considering that it won't go on my racecar with its cage & mods. PM me or reply if you're interested and I will go eyeball its condition and take a pic or two. My office is in Santa Monica not terribly far from OC (I think you picked something up there before?)
pete000
QUOTE(wes @ Jul 2 2011, 09:49 AM) *

have 2 that are 73 and up, one is new and the other is a Saratoga top, I think the Saratoga fits all years?

How much for the Sartoga top? PM me...

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.