Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914-6 or 914-6 GT rear calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ewdysar
Like it says, I'm looking for 914-6 or 914-6 GT rear calipers. Rebuildable cores are ok. Anybody got some secret stash out there?

Thanks.
Tom_T
Check with member vendor on here Eric at PMB, as his would be ready restored/rebuilt to plug-n-drive.
mepstein
I think there's more ferrari 308 calipers around than 914-6. I found mine by placing a WTB on ferrarichat.com and sending the cores to PMB to convert to GT spec. Others have had luck with auto dismantlers and ferrari shops. They are in short supply and prices vary - alot. Patience is needed.

I don't think PMB keeps them in stock but it never hurts to ask Eric to add you to the waiting list.
ewdysar
Yep, I'm looking for cores on Eric's recommendation. Thanks, mepstein. I'll check on the ferrarichat.

At least I've got time....
mepstein
QUOTE(ewdysar @ Jun 29 2011, 10:32 PM) *

Yep, I'm looking for cores on Eric's recommendation. Thanks, mepstein. I'll check on the ferrarichat.

At least I've got time....

Also check the racing forum. When these guys track their cars they often upgrade the brakes. To them, the little calipers are junk, not "gold".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.