Life happens and I need cash, unfortunately. Willing to sell the shell with tranny and interior for $1000. It would make for a great 4g63t swap. If you can get a wide block 4g63 it will bolt directly to this transmission (KM132). Will sell the rebuilt motor with 16g turbo for $1000. Just the motor for $800. Prices are obo. Make an offer. Will not part individual pieces out because it seems like a waste of time.

The whole car complete is as follows:
- I have all the parts to get her put back together and they will come with the car
- Straight wide body, no frame damage or rust
- 140k Miles, Clean Title
- 5 speed lsd transmission and drivetrain still installed and working
- Completely disassembled 2.6L G54b, but freshly machined engine block, bored .030 over, decked flat, new complete gasket kit, good pistons, rods and bead blasted crank, new bearings, $500 in machine work alone
- Aftermarket Non-Jet Valve Marnal Head (Big Upgrade over stock) "AMC" Stamped $800 new
- Interior in "eh" shape. 2 Corbeau racing seats included.
- Stock turbo blown- still included, but I have a dsm 16g turbo from a 98 eclipse gsx that I can throw in for the right price. Direct bolt-on to stock manifold.
- Will include everything I have to help get this baby up and running. Boxes full of stuff that come with the car.

$1800 with 16g, $1600 without 16g. OBO Email for a quick response. No part out. She is complete and will stay that way. I just ran out of time and money to finish.

I wiill trade her if it's for an older sports car like a datsun 240z, 280z, 510, BMW 2002, e21, e30, Nissan 240sx, Toyota mr2, supra, Mazda rx7, Pontiac Fiero Porsche 914, 924, 944, etc... rwd 5 speed, pre '76 preffered. As close to running or fixable as possible.

Key: mitsubishi mitsu chrysler dodge plymouth starion conquest starquest flatty fatty tsi esi r esi-r 4 cylinder banger turbo intercooler intercooled sport coupe rwd

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article