Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nelson's Chassis Goes to Paint!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
Today was the day. However, it was raining.

When the rain quit, I was very happy to have some good friends at the bar at Skydive DeLand.

I said "time to go" and six people got up. I only had to open the door to the shop and take pictures.

The painter is about a quarter mile down the road:
rick 918-S
beerchug.gif That is funny. beerchug.gif beerchug.gif aktion035.gif
Madswede
I would imagine that this would have generated lots of stares and curious onlookers but by now I figure your neighbors and virtually everyone else in that area are used to all sorts of weird car things going on. laugh.gif

Still, it's not often you see a bare metal (except for the undercoating) 914 chassis being pushed along the road on a rotisserie ... lol-2.gif

shades.gif
racerbvd
QUOTE(Madswede @ Jun 30 2011, 04:30 PM) *

I would imagine that this would have generated lots of stares and curious onlookers but by now I figure your neighbors and virtually everyone else in that area are used to all sorts of weird car things going on. laugh.gif

Still, it's not often you see a bare metal (except for the undercoating) 914 chassis being pushed along the road on a rotisserie ... lol-2.gif

shades.gif

There are other shops in the area that build cool things, plus, Airports always cool stuff around em..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.