Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted:
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BuddyV
getting my new "WAS" top this week..... thinking I should protect it. Anyone have one of those umbrella covers for sale????

Thanks!

Price with shipping to me in California (Northern), 95404
IronHillRestorations
I'm out of stock, but I'll let you know when I've got some to ship. They are still $125, and that includes USPS shipping to you.
wingnut86
I know Mark W. is making these.

But, what's a "WAS" top?
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(wingnut86 @ Jun 30 2011, 05:39 PM) *

But, what's a "WAS" top?

Check out his build.thread or his website. These are beautiful. Also on the wcr thread there are some pictures as well, but beware! You'll want one. I have my name on the list for the next batch he makes! Its a tinted see-through targa.

drooley.gif

Pw
BuddyV
Thanks, Perry. I will take one when you are ready.

I have never actually seen one of your top covers - just read about all of the satisfied owners. The one thing that concerns me about putting it on the "WAS" top is scratch-resistence.

Let me know if your standard materials would be ideal - or if you would recommend using another material...... considering what I paid for this top, I would be willing to pay additional if you would recommend an alternate material.

Cheers!

ps - funny how things work out. I have waited months for this top with anticipation..... and now it's in a crate in the garage while I am swamped with work - HA! Life is funny! Can't wait for Saturday morning..... cup of coffee, local talk radio.... and OPENING THE CRATE!!!!!! beerchug.gif
steveherman
QUOTE(wingnut86 @ Jun 30 2011, 05:39 PM) *

But, what's a "WAS" top?

this is a was top http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=133696
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.