Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a nice 914-4 on the West Coast
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
PRS914-6
I have a buddy who called me and he is looking for a clean 914.

Preferences.....

1. Minimal structural rust
2. Body "decent"
3. Paint "decent"
4. Small repairs needed OK

Basically he's looking for a nice driver that's not trashed. Any year but 76

The preference would be around the Sacramento area but he's willing to drive anywhere on the west coast for a nice one

Please post here if you have or know something and I will send him this link

Many thanks!
markb
My 72 Red Car will be coming up for sale soon. Starting to get some rust bubbles, but hell hole, etc has been dealt with. It's currently with Cap'n Krusty getting the bugs worked out of the FI, and a valve adjust, etc. I'm sure he'd do a PPI.
jmmotorsports
I have a 70 with new 2056 engine with about 500 miles at this time, new Webers,new Pertronic distrubtor,stainless heat exchangers,converted to side shift. 5 lug conversion,911 struts,new Bilstein's, front sway bar, refinished 6x16 Fuchs wheels,new tires.
New Willow green paint inside and out. New interior with movable passenger seat.
This is a very nice car that had very minor rust to start with.
$ 10,000.00

Jerry
jmmotorsports9@gmail.com
rhodyguy
the 70' sounds like a nice one jerry. the 2056 and paint are @ $10k alone. knowing your attention to detail it's more than resonably priced.

k
PRS914-6
Thanks for the replies. My buddy has a budget of $5k
Porscheman912
I have a nice 75, mainly stock, the only thing that is not, is the front brakes, master cylinder, and T in engine compartment. All of the front brake and master cylinder, are 911, along with a 911 front end, which was replaced 300 miles ago. The engine is a stock 1.8 and it still has the factory floors, and surface rust in the back corner of the car, and under the battery, but it has had nothing replaced. The doors shut nice, even when they are both open. The engine has 5000 miles on a new top end. Everything but the fresh air blower works. I went through this car for my dad, it was his 60th B-Day gift, but his wife does not like it, so I have been driving it, and I love it. I just have way to many cars right now. It does have an old manza exhaust with the mufflers cut out and a thrush glass pack installed. It sounds like it has a small block in it at idle, and sounds like a race car above 3500 RPMs. I would sell this for $5000. It needs to be repainted, but still looks ok. The pass seat bottom needs repaired or replaced, and the dash cover needs restreched. The floors are very solid. I am just working on my 6, and I own over 20 cars right now. Please let me know, and I will send pics. This car has been a great car for me.
jrb44
Sorry fellow 914 world members who were thinking of buying Jerry's 914-4 project, I bought it from Jerry yesterday aktion035.gif

I am happy to add this 914 to my P-car stable and as a new member here I look forward to becoming a regular part of this website from now on.

FYI; I will be driving it back to San Diego in two weeks and entering it in the PCA San Diego Region Concours on August 6th and will post how the car did after the event, hopefully it will smilie_pokal.gif as a tribute to Jerry's build!

Cheers,
Joel Bowman beerchug.gif
PRS914-6
He found a car that he is happy with. Thanks to those who responded.

I'll send him over to this forum to post pictures
73Euro911S
Congrats Joel-

Be sure and bring it to the Aug 7 AX at the Q.

Nick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.