Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 914-6 Roadster Race Car $19,500 Annapolis, MD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
thedude113
2000lbs, 3.0L 260RWHP/215lb-ft RW Torque 6cyl with dual Webers, J&E pistons (10.5:1 compression), ARP rod bolts and head studs, Web cams, Electromotive direct ignition system, B&B headers into megaphone exhaust (noise restricted track muffler included), Moroso dry sump oil system, front mounted oil cooler, fwd and rear oil filters, 50 hours on engine.

NO RUST ON THIS CAR! 10 gal Fuel Safe with fuel reservoir, custom Autopower roll cage, fuel, cockpit and engine fire extinguishing system, cockpit mounted removable fire extinguisher, OMP seat, seat brace, large tach with shift light, hard wired transponder, cool suit power plug, 11lb Deka battery, Rennline aluminum pedal and floorboard with 3 axis adjustable gas pedal.

Rennshift spring centered shifter (very precise gear selection), 901 sideshift gearbox with Quaife LSD, bilet aluminum intermediate plate, trans oil cooler kit with fan, 904 mainshaft, close ratio gearset (C, HA, N, S, X), 4 hours on rebuild by Tom Conway of Carquip, 5 lug conversion.

993 TT Big Red brakes in front 930 Turbo in rear with Pagid Orange pads, cross drilled rotors, brake proportioning valve, adjustable camber plates in front, rear coilover with Koni adjustable and 200lb springs, Weltmeister adjustable sway bar, boxed arms, 8 16x10 three piece wheels with sticker Khumo W710 265/45R16 and 1 weekend on Khumo V710 265/45R16.

Sheridan fiberglass hood, front and rear fenders, rear bumper, rear deck, Dzus fasteners. Tie down brackets mounted to suspension. Engine pulls strong and smooth, runs around 190 degrees on track, transmission shifts easily and precisely, and the car handles like a shifter kart.

Previously raced in HSR (3I), SCCA (GT2), POC (GT3) and with a 2.8L engine SCCA (GT2). Currently used as a DE car. Professionally built and tuned with over $80K in receipts to get the car where it is today. This car is extremely fun to drive and is eligible for many classes of racing. With young kids, I am scaling back my track time. Willing to trade for a street E46 M3.

Pictures at www.2porschesforsale.com

$19,500 or best offer. Contact James at pcar9146@yahoo.com. Car is in Annapolis, MD.

I also have a 20ft enclosed trailer with work bench, power winch, 8 wheel tire rack, fuel canister holder, shelves, weight distribution hitch, new tires and bearings, interior light and electric tongue jack. Asking $3800 for the trailer.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
hot_shoe914
More photos of the trailer and info please.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.