Full Version: 73 2.0 6mo.>NOS MPS 037 & 74 2.0 NOS ECU 044 **SOLD**
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
detoxcowboy
73 2.0 MPS 6 months less than NOS MPS 037 $350 Shipped in the US
74 2.0 ECU NOS 044 $350 shipped in the US

Will ship worldwide>

Paypal Please

*****SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD***

The NOS MPS was used buy me for 6 months until now. It was bought NIB and installed at my mechanincs shop when I was having diagnosis trouble, whom informed me I was lucky because had 1 from a recent just purchase an out of bussinesses inventory. I drive a 74 2.0 and just now have replaced w/ proper 74 2.0 MPS. Works perfectly as exp[ected with a NEW part..

The NOS ECU was the beginnning of a back up parts supply for my own car. I have no garage since the recession and my clothes closet look like a well you know.. Oh ,no box it was completely useleess and sent to me as packing material for ECU more of less..

I will be listing more 73/74 FI parts all of them excellent or NOS

Click to view attachment

73 2.0 MPS $350

Click to view attachment

74 2.0 ECU $350
detoxcowboy
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

74 2.0 ECU NOS
wingnut86
Detoxcowboy,

I'm in need of 4(ea) 1.7 liter Fuel Injectors.

You gots?

I'll take...

piratenanner.gif

Tom_T
Joe - talk to Dave Maloney as these 74 ECU parts may get him on the way to return his Ravenna 2L back to factory EFI. We met/spoke yesterday at his work here in Orange, and he may be interested. I said IMHO his 74 2L would be better off with the D-jet than Dual carbs, unless he does a big bore 2056, 2270, etc. on it.

I do have an NOS 037 MPS for my 73 2L, but send me a PM or email if you have any other 73 2L parts in your stash (or ones which apply to 73 MY & other MYs).

Good Luck with the closet cleaning! biggrin.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom in Orange
///////
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(wingnut86 @ Jul 1 2011, 02:00 PM) *

Detoxcowboy,

I'm in need of 4(ea) 1.7 liter Fuel Injectors.

You gots?

I'll take...

piratenanner.gif

I only have (4) 2.0 available.. but tomorow I may be going to my 914 partsslinging friend whom does have your injector I have seen several ., PM me what you want to pay and I will check my messages there.
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jul 1 2011, 04:10 PM) *

Joe - talk to Dave Maloney as these 74 ECU parts may get him on the way to return his Ravenna 2L back to factory EFI. We met/spoke yesterday at his work here in Orange, and he may be interested. I said IMHO his 74 2L would be better off with the D-jet than Dual carbs, unless he does a big bore 2056, 2270, etc. on it.

I do have an NOS 037 MPS for my 73 2L, but send me a PM or email if you have any other 73 2L parts in your stash (or ones which apply to 73 MY & other MYs).

Good Luck with the closet cleaning! biggrin.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom in Orange
///////

Tom I thought of your 73 and hoped you would see this and NEED but anyways, I have a very nice super clean throttle '73 Throttle and You being concourse special I have a Patina Rich all Original and unweathered wrapped in 1976 Newsprint found stored in a closet at Estate Sale.. blink.gif confused24.gif PM me for the exciting details .
detoxcowboy
Dave Maloney? Why do I recognize that name? Pelican Parts employee? I can't find him Tom. PM him that I have an entire 74 FI that is dwidling down, but all is excellent and in fact I have the addict in me telling keep everything, good dope:)
Tom_T
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jul 1 2011, 09:17 PM) *

Dave Maloney? Why do I recognize that name? Pelican Parts employee? I can't find him Tom. PM him that I have an entire 74 FI that is dwidling down, but all is excellent and in fact I have the addict in me telling keep everything, good dope:)

Beach914 on here form HB - you went to Pomona with him awhile back he said, knows Ed Arango too. He may be at CnC tomorrow am, & I already PMed him & he may contact you. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.