For sale is this 1973 Porsche 914 project car. It is a low original mileage 1973 914 with rust-free longitudinals, jack points, repaired battery box/area and NO undercoating. I'm asking $1,244, but don't be afraid to make an offer. I can part it, etc. so if you don't want the project or boatload of parts, let me know.

Here are some details, email or call me for more (215-350-7744):

The 44,209 mile car with a clear PA title, titled to me and matching the serial numbers on the chassis and included VIN plate.
The gauge set including the original speedometer showing the original miles.
This chassis has rust free longitudinals, jack points and surrounding areas and H E - - hole area (replaced battery box area/tray).
When standing in the car, there is no perceptible change in door gaps from when the car is unoccupied.
Unlike most other Northeast 914s, this one has never been undercoated meaning lower finished weight and much less work finishing (cleaning) it off.
All lids are included, trunk, hood, engine cover, and targa top. The trunk has none of the rear lip rust typical of these.
Both doors are included. Driver's door has mechanism and windows. Passenger door is basically the shell. (If you have good ones on your current car, these can be your spares.)
1973 1.7L motor S/N EA061441 and is mostly disassembled
Suspension and steering are included (front torsion bars too).
Basic VW wheels and tires, good enough to roll around are included.
Extra front right fender and roll bar outer sheetmetal.
Rear window glass (2 pieces) and vent window glass (both sides).
Full dark brown interior in quite good condition.
Glass and roll up mechanisms for doors.
Ductwork, blower motors
Two sets of brake assemblies, master cylinders, calipers
Rotors
Bumpers
Front/rear lower valance
Fiberglass rocker covers
Headlight assemblies
Rear light assemblies
I'm sure I left others out.

The floors could use patching in a few areas and naturally the paint/finishing work will need to be done.
I have tried to show the good points and needs for this car, but please questions. This is a project that I just cannot work on at this time.

Thank you very much for taking the time to look. icon_bump.gif