Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: seat rails for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
70-914nut
Click to view attachment50.00 plus shipping for the set. pic shows only one but price is for both.
matteyp
I don't understand what's in this picture. Could u explain? Thanks

Matt
eric9144
That would be a seat rail--the rails that attach to the underside of the seat and attach them to the sliders that mount to the floorboards... One looks like that, the other has the handle attached that you use to adjust your seat back and forth...
70-914nut
They were in my parts stash that i refurbished. I know that they attach to the seat. If any one wants them they are for sale. If you dont know what they are then you might not need them. Thanks.
matteyp
Really? Cuz i didn't say I didn't know what they were. I said I dont get the picture. Normally seat rails resemble an H shape with handles on each side. This picture doesn't show that. If u want to upload me some better pics I may be interested. Are all the handles in tact?
The 'H' pattern part is what bolts to the floorboard. These rails allow the seat to adjust on that part and also you can take the seat off without removing the 'H' looking part you mentioned...

Eric's answer above is spot on...
70-914nut
The pics are what i have for sale. I dont have the other part. Like i said they were in a box of parts that came with the car as spares i assume. I cleaned them up to sell to someone who might need what is in the pic.
Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.