Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 916 F/G front and rear bumpers $300.00 + ship
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tom
Pheonix red 916 front and rear F/Glass bumpers. Paint and condition a 9 out of 10. Also F/Glass rockers painted same color. $300.00 + shipping for all.
Tom
PS. I've tried to post pics with no success. If interested, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send pics.
wingnut86
PM Sent...

QUOTE(Tom @ Jul 3 2011, 03:25 PM) *

Pheonix red 916 front and rear F/Glass bumpers. Paint and condition a 9 out of 10. Also F/Glass rockers painted same color. $300.00 + shipping for all.
Tom
PS. I've tried to post pics with no success. If interested, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send pics.

Tom
Sent some pics to wingnut86 and when taking the bumpers and rockers down from the rafters in the car port, found them to be in worse shape than when I stored them. There are some small paint bubles in the bumpers and rockers and the rockers and bumpers will need some repair work ( minimal) and repainting. I will knock the price down as necessary. Maybe $250.00 or best offer.
Tom
falconfp2001
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.