Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: One Pedrini wheel, 6 steel wheels, Koni Special D with springs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
koozy
For sale is one Pedrini wheel. Needs refinishing since someone decided to rattle can silver over the dirt and all. But, it doesn't look banged up so it should clean up real well.

$25

IPB Image

6 steel wheels.

$75 for all 6

IPB Image

Adjustable Special D 82K 1722 KONI shox and coilovers. Made in Holland. No markings on the springs but they came off of a chop top autocross car I drove and then sold so I know they are stiffer than stock but not by much. No hardware (other than the spring hats) on top since I used them on another project but your stock ones will work the same since that is what these used. Koni rebuilds these for not that much at all if you want to revalve for your application.

$25 for the pair

IPB Image

Pick up only from 95051 or I work in San Francisco so I can bring them with me. Tires are probably junk.
914LIVE
QUOTE(koozy @ Jul 3 2011, 10:43 PM) *

For sale is one Pedrini wheel. Needs refinishing since someone decided to rattle can silver over the dirt and all. But, it doesn't look banged up so it should clean up real well.

$25

IPB Image

6 steel wheels.

$75 for all 6

IPB Image

Adjustable Special D 82K 1722 KONI shox and coilovers. Made in Holland. No markings on the springs but they came off of a chop top autocross car I drove and then sold so I know they are stiffer than stock but not by much. No hardware (other than the spring hats) on top since I used them on another project but your stock ones will work the same since that is what these used. Koni rebuilds these for not that much at all if you want to revalve for your application.

$25 for the pair

IPB Image

Pick up only from 95051 or I work in San Francisco so I can bring them with me. Tires are probably junk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

PMed you on the Pedrini.

Thank you, TOMAS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
koozy
PM replied
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.