Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jack stands are set free
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
smilie_pokal.gif Drove it around the block yesterday. Washed and waxed. Still have to put the bumpers back on and chase down a few electrical gremlins. Still no horn or turn signals. and that damn fresh air defrost blower aint working. headbang.gif

But did I say I drove it around the block???? boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
72914S
Nothing like that first zip around the block! driving.gif
Joe Ricard
Yea, but the blast down my favorite twisty back road has left a permanent grin on my face for the rest of the day. beer.gif
And the turn signals decided to work. unsure.gif

next is the horn and I can get a Mississippi safety sticker "all legal like"... lol2.gif

So blasted hot I will have to lay around the house and watch the Lowes car whip up on all them Fords. Since that sissy Gordon just blew up an engine. mueba.gif
72914S
How about a picture? What is the distance from your town to mine? Wish my turn signals would decide to work.
watsonrx13
Joe, congrats on getting the teener on the road. Looking forward to seeing you July 4th weekend.

Here's how I spent Father's Day, and boy was the day hot and humid, I was only able to work 8 hours. The Day.
pman
I had the same problem no horn, no turn signals. Took the horns out and hooked up to 36 volts and now they both work perfectly. Cleaned out the contacts. I also changed the turn signal relay, and all is well. Beautiful car. Best of luck.
Joe Ricard
Pensacola is about 120 miles to the Naval air station from my house.

Wrapping up some of them honey do's and should have some free time soon. We ought to meet either here or there some time. Going to tear down Rob's motor on the 4th of July weekend. Figure out what he needs and get parts and seals ordered.
72914S
The local P C A is having a driver education class 4th of July weekend. Hope to go and at least watch. We for sure need to meet up soon, here there or somewhere.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.