Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O/T HAPPY FATHERS DAY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Here is a cheeres beerchug.gif for ya
Chris H.
Couldn't have been a nicer one in Chicago... smilie_pokal.gif Just got back from a nice run with co-pilot. biggrin.gif
newdeal2
I just opened one of my gifts...a floor jack..why you say? So I can drop the engine tonight wink.gif
Qarl
I got a Porsche Design desk set for my new office desk and some Porsche crest coasters.

Happy Father's Day to all!

Karl
Hunter's Dad
wheelo
Cheers - beerchug.gif

Happy Dad's - Day !!

Got a new tool cabinet ! Yeah .....

wavey.gif
thomasotten
Look what I got for Father's Day. And there are two more just like it in the garage.
Howard
Good looking kid. You've got triplets??

All I got was an aluminum jack. smile.gif
Brad Roberts
Little late to call my dad right now. So I will say Happy Fathers day to him here:

Happy Fathers Day "dad" aka Dad Roberts.

I know you follow the BBS every once awhile to keep track of your son since we dont speak/see each other very often. Hopefully that will change real soon. Congrats on your re-purchase of "Suicide Run" its time for a Z06 Vette engine for the VW. I look forward to visiting with you before the end of the summer. A lot of things have gone down over the last 6 months that you are not aware of. I hope life turns around for me soon.

B
GWN7
The boy took me out for a late brunch and between 2pm and 8:30 some sonofabitch decided he needed my car dolly more than I did. Didn't cut the chains or locks...they unbolted the chains and drove off with it.

I did get a great BBQ set tho......
double-a
in honor of father's day here's a pic of our little one, already dreaming of driving mommy and daddy's car.

~a
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.