Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My First Home Page
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tracks914
I just finished first Home Page. What do you think.My Home Page
Brad Roberts
Whoa....

I hope you cut the hole bigger and made sure the bottom of that rail was solid (You did good work..so I'm betting you did)

I see lots of repairs on the top side and no attention to the inside bottom (which is where everything landed) It will eat thru the bottom after the top is repaired.

B
SirAndy
i dig the fork-lift cool.gif
Mueller
Looks like a good start....I prefer that Gold Metalic paint over the yellow or white, but hey, who's asking me?? smile.gif
tracks914
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Apr 21 2003, 03:40 PM)
I hope you cut the hole bigger and made sure the bottom of that rail was solid (You did good work..so I'm betting you did)

The bottom repair was the only repair that was done to the car. They used 1/16" steel for that repair but I still had to clean it up and weld it better.
tracks914
This forklift thing works great if you have one big enough.
In the picture here you don't see the safety stands I use for working under it just the first one I made to balance it. It was worth the 8 hours I spent building the stand. It fits right into the 4 jack stand holes.
Bleyseng
Nice home page. I second Mueller's choice of Gold Metallic paint as a favorite color plus I like to keep the cars orginal color. For awhile I was so sick of Black 914's!
Geoff
Curvie Roadlover
Nice home page. The car pictured first on your page belongs to a fellow 914 Southeast Michigan Owners Group (SMOG) member, and sometimes 914 club BBS supporter Thomas J Bliznik. The car is absolutely beautiful inside and out. A noble end result to strive for. Good luck with y our project I'm looking forward to progress reports.
rick 918-S
I couldn't picture the gold until I saw it. That would be a good choice. Nice work. Looks like your cruising right along.
914Timo
Very impressive tracks914. I like the fork lift too. Good work. aktion035.gif
Lawrence
Very nice project page... you should be proud of all your work.

-Rusty
tracks914
Thanks for the great replies. The homepage took me longer to make than alot of the car repairs. I first made it with Netscape Composer. It was easy as pie until I found out you couldn't see any of the pictures with I-Exporer. Then to attempt converert the file with Microsoft word (didn't work), then to download Microsoft front page and have it crash my hard drive. Then to edit the page with Microsoft Front Page Editor. Then I got it to work with most browsers. Yikes wacko.gif
I think I will go spend some time sanding my rear deck lid. It's easier than the web page.

Still love the banana guy! mueba.gif mueba.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.