Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Urgently need piece of floor pan
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mikea100
Hi,
I need a middle section of the passenger side floor pan about 1 foot wide. Something similar to this piece from RestorationDesign, part P345BR, only I need middle section. I’m getting kind of desperate at this point. I have the entire floor pan, but it turns out I only need small piece and I really don’t want to butcher a nice new piece of floor pan.
Thanks,
Mike
http://www.restoration-design.com/Merchant...tegory_Code=914

914itis
QUOTE(mikea100 @ Jul 4 2011, 08:04 PM) *

Hi,
I need a middle section of the passenger side floor pan about 1 foot wide. Something similar to this piece from RestorationDesign, part P345BR, only I need middle section. I’m getting kind of desperate at this point. I have the entire floor pan, but it turns out I only need small piece and I really don’t want to butcher a nice new piece of floor pan.
Thanks,
Mike
http://www.restoration-design.com/Merchant...tegory_Code=914
PM me with yoye email address and I will send you a pic tonight. For tomorow shipping .
jonferns
Mike, lets see if we can get the piece a bit wider, I rather have more of a repair piece, than not have enough and have to weld to questionable metal. Lets shoot for something like this:

Click to view attachment

914itis
QUOTE(Jon Fernandes @ Jul 4 2011, 11:10 PM) *

Mike, lets see if we can get the piece a bit wider, I rather have more of a repair piece, than not have enough and have to weld to questionable metal. Lets shoot for something like this:

Click to view attachment

Jon, I will be sending him a piece out in the norning, the front side of the floor is not good. Its good up to the cross bar
mikea100
QUOTE(ppetion @ Jul 4 2011, 11:42 PM) *

QUOTE(Jon Fernandes @ Jul 4 2011, 11:10 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Jon, I will be sending him a piece out in the norning, the front side of the floor is not good. Its good up to the cross bar

Paul,
I won't be able to use it if it's only good upto the cross bar. Please don't send it.
Thak,
Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.