1970 Porsche 914 Targa top. Has been parked for a couple of years in my garage but started up periodically. Runs & starts right up, Trani fine (side shift style), interior decent shape - normal tears in the corner of the front seats & dash top has some cracking from age. Paint is okay (original color is yellow but the last guy painted white) and has a few rust spots in the normal spots for this age of car but overall in decent shape. Does have small dings all around, (last ownwer had kids that didn't care) and I have not taken the time to get them out in the 6 years I have owned the car. Odometer reads 48520 but odo currently not working. Was originally a project car with my son, until girls came along, now the car just sits. Clear title in hand, no smog required, is registered till June 2012 (just paid it). Dual Webers, 2.0 liter bus engine, 5 lug 15X6 Fuchs style AEW wheels with caps, both headlights flip up. Some of the gauges don't work, probably just needs some time to hook them up. $2995 OBO. Gotta go!! Please NO SOLICITERS OR BONEHEADS...

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article