Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rollin, Rollin, Rollin
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Doug Leggins
YaaHooo!! She is on wheels!

Still a long, long way to go, but getting the car on wheels and rolling has been a big mental lift.

The car is finally back at my place and in my father-in-law's garage. The garage is a bit of a Chevrolet shrine, but there is plenty of room for the 914.
boxstr
Be careful, he might get you to stuff a SBC in that beautiful orange car.
CCLINIHAVEAV8
seanery
that's awesome doug!
Doug Leggins
The car on the right is my first 914. I bought it about 5 years ago for $1100. I wanted to buy a low dollar car to determine if I would like a 914. Did I ever get hooked.... Six 914s later and a full rotisserie rebuild in process - WOW!
Doug Leggins
Here is a pic of the 914 over the pit. I think that I'll be in the pit for hours getting this car back together. Sometimes it is a little intimidating looking at the car and realizing how much work is required. ohmy.gif But what is really scary is spending time in the basement sorting through all of the parts that I have accumulated -lol.

A SBC is very, very tempting!!!
Pnambic
clap56.gif Awesome Doug! Truly Awesome!
Gint
Nice Doug. As always, keep those pics coming!
GaroldShaffer
smilie_pokal.gif Can't wait to see it in person. Planning on bring it to the FFC?
Doug Leggins
Can't wait to see it in person. Planning on bring it to the FFC?

Maybe the 2005 FFC. I still have a house remodel project to get done - maybe sometime this year -lol. Although I did find a great motor for sale at a good price. If I were to buy it and really work hard....

You and all other attendees are welcome to stop by when we have the FFC. Heck, 914 fans can stop by anytime, just let me know when. Warning...I just may recruit your help with some assembly work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.