Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: bolt in 914 roll bar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
siverson
Selling my bolt in roll bar as I'm building a new one that can be mounted with the interior in the car.

This is a great bar and super strong and high-quality weld, just not right for my application any more.

It is powder coated black and in nice shape. Some small scratches, but presents well.

Note:

- the backpad and targa bar pad/cover/thing can not be installed when the rollbar is in place.

- you'll also need to weld mounting plates and nuts to the chassis to accept the roll bar

- no padding/foam (you'll need to replace that)

Driveway photos are recent, the others are from over the years to show how it fits.

PRICE REDUCED --- $50 OBO - pickup only in Oceanside, CA
siverson
siverson
siverson
siverson
siverson
siverson
bump.

Too much? Make an offer...

-Steve
carr914
Sounds like a good deal.

I don't need (plus I'm on other Coast), but potential customers might want to know if the Targa Top can still go with the Bar in the car - it looks a little tall, but it just might be the angle of the pics

T.C.
siverson
Good point, and no, the top can not go on the car with the bar in place. It's mean to provide enough helmet clearance for taller drivers.

-Steve
QUOTE(siverson @ Jul 5 2011, 11:24 PM) *

Looks like Buttonwillow smile.gif
siverson
It is Buttonwillow. smile.gif
siverson
Bump... ?
siverson
El Bumpo - price reduced...
siverson
$50?
siverson
Free if you want to pick it up...
racerbvd
QUOTE(siverson @ Sep 27 2011, 10:32 PM) *

Bummer I'm not close, wonder what Grey-Hound whould charge??
RiqueMar
QUOTE(siverson @ Sep 27 2011, 10:32 PM) *

Wow! Didn't see this, I'll take it!
siverson
> Wow! Didn't see this, I'll take it!

Ok, it's yours! (But you owe me a ride in your car, since I'm currently down to 0 running 914s. sad.gif )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.