Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Metal Rocker Panels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mwyatt
Rough (I gave up on trying to make them nice), $40 total for both plus shipping from 91101, or pickup in Pasadena or San Diego (I commute between both locations). - Mike

Click to view attachment
914itis
QUOTE(mwyatt @ Jul 6 2011, 03:13 PM) *

Rough (I gave up on trying to make them nice), $40 total for both plus shipping from 91101, or pickup in Pasadena or San Diego (I commute between both locations). - Mike

Click to view attachment

pm sent
mwyatt
Paul passed, they are still for sale.
SD914
QUOTE(mwyatt @ Jul 6 2011, 01:56 PM) *

Paul passed, they are still for sale.

Would like to see a pic of the inside of both of them. If they are what I like, I will buy them with cash from you when you are in S.D. I live down here. Let me know.

Thx!

Mike
mwyatt
OK Mike, I'll post some pics this afternoon.
mwyatt
Pics of the inside of the rockers:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Spoke
If Mike passes, I'll take them. Can't pick them up though.
sean_v8_914
tech bump:
no rust and easy to fix. harbor freight has a shrinking hammer. while using wood to support the front, stike inside of dent with shrinking hammer. then flip it and strike the fromt with a broad smooth faced hammer. go slow, dont try to straighten it in one blow. these should straighten nicely
mwyatt
Sean, thanks for the tip and the bump! SD914 is picking these up on Wednesday, if the deal falls through I'll re-post.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.