Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Three 914s, TONS of Parts, $6000 obo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Ledfoot22
1970 914 - Complete car, clean title on hand, out of CA DMV, needs fuel attention. Good 1.7 motor and tail shift trans, all FI stuff there. $3200

1975 - Complete car, runs and drives. I think its a 2.0 Clean title, out of CA DMV, bill of sale or title if you don't mind the wait. $2500

1974 - Mostly complete, needs engine and trans. Have a core side shift to go with it for $100 more. $950, Bill of sale only.

A yard full of parts - Best offer.

I want to unload all this at once. Tons of good parts. $6000 obo and bring your trailer. Can help with transport if needed.

Click to view attachment

Call or text, happy to send more pictures. (ate for sevan) 8OO Three697 Prices are OBO, take it all or let me know what you need.
eric9144
Are you parting them or looking to sell them 'whole'?
Ledfoot22
QUOTE(eric9144 @ Jul 7 2011, 01:37 PM) *

Are you parting them or looking to sell them 'whole'?

Willing to part if needed. Will not part the 70. What are you looking for? I also have a rebuilt 2.0 with a big bore kit attached to a side shift trans. Asking $2500.

Trades welcomed and encouraged for the cars. I don't have my cell with me today, will respond quickly to PMs though.

Click to view attachment
Ledfoot22
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Ledfoot22

The Blue 74 and light silver 75 have both been sold. Still have some parts, a 2.0L and side shift transmission. The 1970 is still available, and should be running, driving and tagged by the end of the week. I will update with more pictures and an adjusted price.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.