Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Diecast 914's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Memorabilia
markb
Cleaning out the stash, so these are up for grabs. These have all been taken out of their boxes and displayed, but are in very good to excellent condition. The 1:43's (Minichamps, Detail Cars) are $45.00 each, shipped CONUS. The 1:18's are $100.00 each, shipped CONUS.

Both of these: SOLD!
markb
mo

Click to view attachment
markb
mo

Click to view attachment
markb
mo

SOLD!
markb
I'll have more without boxes, painted, and/or generally messed with, along with some model kits to add very soon. Respond here if interested. First responses HERE, not by PM.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(markb @ Jul 7 2011, 06:56 PM) *

I'll have more without boxes, painted, and/or generally messed with, along with some model kits to add very soon. Respond here if interested. First responses HERE, not by PM.

I'll take the BLUE and the ORANGE 1:18 scale Revells.

EDIT: Let me know how to pay.
markb
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Jul 7 2011, 04:59 PM) *

Wow, that was fast. I'll PM with my Paypal. smile.gif
Kansas 914
QUOTE(markb @ Jul 7 2011, 07:03 PM) *

Hi Mark,

I will also take the:

Black MiniChamps
Yellowish Orange DetailCars
Silver DetailCars
markb
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Jul 7 2011, 05:34 PM) *

QUOTE(markb @ Jul 7 2011, 07:03 PM) *

Hi Mark,

I will aslo take the:

Black MiniChamps
Yellowish Orange DetailCars
Silver DetailCars

Ok, let me take off my shoes & total all that up for you.... laugh.gif
Kansas 914
QUOTE(markb @ Jul 7 2011, 07:44 PM) *

Ok, let me take off my shoes & total all that up for you.... laugh.gif

I cheated and used a calculator....

Cheers!
markb
Me too. lol-2.gif
Tom_T
PM sent type.gif
Dirty Evo
i would like to buy 2 if you still have any available. don't care about color...
markb
QUOTE(Dirty Evo @ Jul 21 2011, 10:51 AM) *

i would like to buy 2 if you still have any available. don't care about color...

PM sent
markb
I have 4 Solido 1:43's. 2 red 2 yellow. 1 has a base that it came on, the others have generic bases & covers that go with them. 1 red one has had decals added to it. The lights pop up, as does the rear trunk lid. The tops come off & fit in the trunk. I'm asking $40.00 each, shipped in the CONUS.

This one is SOLD!
markb
mo

Click to view attachment
markb
nuther

Click to view attachment
markb
last

This one is SOLD!
Dirty Evo
mark my apologies for flaking Friday night with paypal / address. ... after getting back from my trip Friday night got buried with family and getting my car ready for track day.

let me know if you still have one red one yellow available? I will paypal you tonight or tmw at work if still available. if already sold, my loss for being slow and flaky.. my apologies.

mojorisen914
I'm not sure which one is still available if any but I will take one. Let me know what's left.
markb
Dirty Evo is taking 1 red & 1 yellow of the last 4 shown. Everything else is available. I'm pulling the pics as they sell so what you see is what is still available.
markb
OK, what you see is what is available.
mojorisen914

Clams sent!

beerchug.gif
markb
Ok Rob, which one do you want?
budk
Let me know what is left please.

Thank you.
markb
Anything that is pictured is still for sale. smile.gif
c12croft
Which picture might you be referring to?
Regards
c12croft
Specifically, in the Revelle area. blink.gif
markb
I've deleted the pictures as I've sold them, so only the ones still available have a picture. If you see it, it's for sale.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(markb @ Jul 28 2011, 06:59 PM) *

I've deleted the pictures as I've sold them, so only the ones still available have a picture. If you see it, it's for sale.

Since I still see 3 minichamps does that mean they are available? confused24.gif
markb
Yes. smile.gif
kerensky
Dang, I shoulda bought a few more of those Revell ones when they were available. $100 apiece would really help out right now. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.