Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The July Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

The July Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion will be held Saturday July 23rd, 9am to noonish at Family Donuts and Deli, 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd. at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Let's shine 'em up and bring 'em out!
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Let's get 'em out and play! See you at the July Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!
ConeDodger

Come on out and get your kicks at the July Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! See a fender rolling demonstration! Valuable knowledge for your 914 skills! Oh, and have a donut! chowtime.gif
ConeDodger

Just a week till the July Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Come on down and get your donut on! See Mike Bellis eat his for free!

Bee Jay
Hey Conedodger. Can you get Jim's mailing address for me. I need to send him his spark plug wires and rotor cap. It didn't fit my CIS dizzy.
Thanks
Bee Jay
Mike Bellis
chowtime.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Bee Jay @ Jul 16 2011, 07:22 AM) *

Hey Conedodger. Can you get Jim's mailing address for me. I need to send him his spark plug wires and rotor cap. It didn't fit my CIS dizzy.
Thanks
Bee Jay

Bee Jay,
You can PM him here. jcd914
Hope to see you again at the Reunion! biggrin.gif
Mike Bellis
Rob, Jim (jdc914) has my fender roller (I think). He will drop it off to you tonight. If not, call him. I may spend next weekend tuning my EFI. You can buy my donut next time.
jeeperjohn56
Rob, Busy that weekend, need to clean up from my vacation, next time. John driving.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Jul 17 2011, 12:44 PM) *

Rob, Busy that weekend, need to clean up from my vacation, next time. John driving.gif

You NEED a donut... It's a jeep John. Hose it off!
biosurfer1
Doesn't look like I have anything planned that day so I should be there
ConeDodger

Hey! Hey! Hey! Just three days away! The July Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is Saturday! See you there!
ConeDodger

Be there. The July Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Nuff said. biggrin.gif
JStroud
Hey Rob, Looks like I'll be able to make this one, hope you still have my mugs. beer.gif

Jeff
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jsconst @ Jul 21 2011, 08:36 PM) *

Hey Rob, Looks like I'll be able to make this one, hope you still have my mugs. beer.gif

Jeff

Jeff, That's great news! I do have them, all wrapped up and ready to deliver!
PRS914-6
I should be able to make it too....see you in the a.m.
Drums66
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jul 16 2011, 06:55 AM) *

Just a week till the July Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Come on down and get your donut on! See Mike Bellis eat his for free!

.....What a beauty flag.gif shades.gif
cool man! bye1.gif (no fat pill's for me LOL)
strawman
Gonna get my donut on... see y'all tomorrow morning.
jcd914
Drat! Looks like a lot of people coming and I only live 2 miles from the doughnut shop but I have to be in Roseville at 9AM tomorrow.

Have 1 for me! chowtime.gif

Jim
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Jul 22 2011, 10:38 PM) *

Drat! Looks like a lot of people coming and I only live 2 miles from the doughnut shop but I have to be in Roseville at 9AM tomorrow.

Have 1 for me! chowtime.gif

Jim

Will do! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.