Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Engine Carrier Bar -- Late, Sideshift
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
claudeb
Prefer one-stop but understand partial fulfillments could be neccessary.

Many Thanks -

Claude B
bdstone914
PM sent

call for details

951 536 7478

Bruce
Luke M
Pm sent.
IronHillRestorations
I have a NOS one if you want to go that route.
sixaddict
I may be offbase but carrier bar and mention of conversion is not entirely clear to me.

I have front motor mt for 6 conversion ...believe it is older generation partick bbut not sure. It is totally compete (with the porsche mount included)..It was used but was bolted in) pm email address for pics which I wont be able to send until monday.
If I am incorrect in what you are looking for no need to respond and.
Terry
Wolfgang
QUOTE(sixaddict @ Jul 9 2011, 02:36 PM) *

I may be offbase but carrier bar and mention of conversion is not entirely clear to me.

I have front motor mt for 6 conversion ...believe it is older generation partick bbut not sure. It is totally compete (with the porsche mount included)..It was used but was bolted in) pm email address for pics which I wont be able to send until monday.
If I am incorrect in what you are looking for no need to respond and.
Terry

The early tail shift trans takes a different engine support than the later side shift transmission.
914LIVE
QUOTE(claudeb @ Jul 8 2011, 05:47 AM) *

Many Thanks -

Claude B

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds simple to me.

He is going from a "tail" to a "side".

The BAR is different.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hencar
QUOTE(claudeb @ Jul 8 2011, 07:47 AM) *

Many Thanks -

Claude B

Claude,

I have a powder coated engine mount bar, the tunnel shift rod and the engine compartment shift rod. You will also need a side shift gear selector, engine mount brackets for the engine bar that I also have available but not pictured.

You will need to purchse the firewall bushing, the inner and out motor mounts and the all of the ball cup bushings. And finally the shift coupler needs rebuilt.

This assumes you have the side shift transaxle. If interested email me at hcarraro@hughes.net for details.

TIA,

Henry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.