Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: a few assorted parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
'73-914kid
Original Chrome surround interior light. Most of the chrome surround is in good shape, however there is some flaking on the switch side. There is also a slight spiderweb crack on top of the Hella logo and the VW logo. They are not very visible. Overall, it's in good shape. EDIT: It's come to my attention that his is an interior light for a late 60's bug, not out of a 914, due to the switch.
-$50
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Also for sale, is a very nice spare tire hold down. It has not been replated, and has a very nice yellow zinc coating left on it.
-$20
Sold Pending funds!
IPB Image

Lastly for right now, I have a very nice condition Ignition harness. The plug is in good shap, the contacts are clean, and tight on the relay board. The wires and plastic coverings are all quite supple and flexible. There is some slight red overspray on the wire harness near the main connector, but it should come off with a solvent. I'm unsure of the year, but I think it's off of a '72 1.7l according to Jeff Bowlsby's site.
IPB Image
IPB Image
-$70

All prices do not include shipping.
Thanks for looking,
-Ethan
eric9144
Interested in the interior light, I'll PM you...
eric9144
QUOTE(eric9144 @ Jul 8 2011, 10:20 AM) *

On second thought I have to pass, someone should jump on that though, all the repro's say "made in Mexico" in the lense huh.gif
Jasfsmith
QUOTE(eric9144 @ Jul 8 2011, 01:20 PM) *

I'm next in line for the interior light. Been looking for one for years.
'73-914kid
It's yours Jasfsmith. Eric backed out.
bdstone914
Has anyone else seen an original interior light with that white switch on it? Every one I have seen is a small flat square on off switch.
koozy
Nope. The only original ones I have seen are the earliest German example made by Merit and then the Hella. Then, of course there were the replicas made in Mexico. They all had the square inset switch. I wonder what that one came out of?

Here is my NOS Merit.

IPB Image

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.