Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 7-8x15 on 4x130 bolt pattern wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Root_Werks
My wheels are friggen boat anchors on my Monster Squareback. I want to keep my tires, just get some lighter rims.

Anyone have anything that might work?

Anyone? smile.gif

I'm running all 914-4 brakes/rotors and calipers, so if the rims fit a flared 914, they'll fit my Monster.

Willing to pay a fair price for good rims, I'm no cheap-wodd with this thing.

bdstone914
I think they make centerlines in that size too. They are still available new for around $1000 a set I believe.
Root_Werks
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 8 2011, 01:51 PM) *

I think they make centerlines in that size too. They are still available new for around $1000 a set I believe.

They do and I've been eye-balling them. Haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Tom
Dan,
I still have those two fake fuch's that I got from you along with the center caps and lugs if you are interested. I decided to stay with the Enke's.
OOPS, reread the title, your want wider rims. sad.gif
Tom
NORD
Dan

Check Seattle area craigslist, Porsche parts, There are a set of 8 & 10

4 bolt Revolutions asking $1400. Have a good one driving.gif
DblDog
I have a set of Panasports...will send a pic if interested...but I have to get to my other computer. They're 15 x 7 (at least) with 4 x 130 pattern...
DblDog
Like this?

Click to view attachment
Root_Werks
Got your e-mail, thanks for the pictures. We should talk price. I have no idea what rims like these go for?
rick 918-S
I have a set of Western Turbines...
NORD
Dan let me know on those 7" panasports. I'm wondering what the backspace

would be. Would be great for my new 205 tires driving.gif

Dan if you want to know what they look like on the square back I

could bring 2 down this Saturday and we could fit them up.
Root_Werks
I did a little research on the Panasports, not very good for off-road use. sad.gif

I have acutally gotten the square bouncing around a few times.

I'm not happy with the weight of the steelies, but I've been told to keep them if I cannot get a set of true centerlines for off road use.

New centerlines = $$$

So I guess I'm keeping what I have for now. confused24.gif

Rick, the turbines I've been told will crack under off road use. Not 100% sure if that's true or not?
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jul 14 2011, 01:21 PM) *

I did a little research on the Panasports, not very good for off-road use. sad.gif

I have acutally gotten the square bouncing around a few times.

I'm not happy with the weight of the steelies, but I've been told to keep them if I cannot get a set of true centerlines for off road use.

New centerlines = $$$

So I guess I'm keeping what I have for now. confused24.gif

Rick, the turbines I've been told will crack under off road use. Not 100% sure if that's true or not?

You likely right. Off roading my not be the best plan for these wheels.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.